How To: Map Clamp

WTF why doesn't pics like evr load up on my computer nice write up but it just sucks i have to goto another computer to see the pics. am i missing a soft ware or something cause like 90 % of the time people post pics on here i can't see them on my computer.

that is the most ridiculous signature I've ever seen ♥

LOL well i get really bored and when my ADHD kicks in i just type stupid stuff so it'll change again shortly. i thought the whole ground hog thing was funny but i guess not or don't understand my humor. besides can someone tell me why i can't see pictures on my computer

Hey, I just realized something. The ECU knows what gear we are in. What if we wire the sensor for 1st and 2nd to the third gear input to the ECU? That way we would get 100% boost in 1st and 2nd.

You can get 100% boost in 1st and 2nd. Put the key in the ignition, hold the DSC button down, start the car, wait 2 seconds, then let go of the DSC button. This will disable the boost cut in 1/2, stability control, and traction control.

You can get 100% boost in 1st and 2nd. Put the key in the ignition, hold the DSC button down, start the car, wait 2 seconds, then let go of the DSC button. This will disable the boost cut in 1/2, stability control, and traction control.

Where did you get this info? I will try it, but I started a thread a year ago looking for the right "cheat codes" to do this and no one could find it.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123660912

If this is true, please post it to the thread above!

Tried it and boost is still limited on boost gage. Both Stability control and traction control lights stay lit, but boost is still limited. Can you video tape or take pictures of your boost in 1st and 2nd?

Subbed so I can read this when I be home. I have a SS clamp and manual boost controller on the way.

I used your how to today while installing my Split Second clamp. Thanks for writing this up. The install was super easy. I hope you don't mind, but I took a few high res photos while doing my install so people could see a little more clearly where each wire goes.

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4268.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_4270.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

i just got a chance to put the clamp on the other day and i am still adjusting it so i will let you kno when i am good to go but thanks again ken ur the man !

those that do have the SS map clamp from me, how do you like them?

Just found this thread again after not dropping in for a while. So far the SSMC has worked fine for me. I"ll likely be going with either a Cobb AP and custom tune soon, or a Standback or other tunable ECU, so I won't likely need it much longer.....

Back