How To: HID Kit installation

mesoup said:
I cannot securly tighten the bulb to the headlight. It stays on, but very lossely, it affects the aim. Any ideas? Can I use glue/adhesive?
Are you sure you didn't forget to use the plastic pieces that came with the bulbs to make them fit like stock?

where is the alternate power source? where is the power source? I plugged everything in and it wont light up?

I got 8k, which is a really popular choice, and its almost too blue. Like right on the tip. With the rake of the protege, and the beams being aimed low already, i dont really get flashed. One day, Im gonna get my dad to drive it for me so i can see how they actually look.

And 10k really was too much though.

where is the alternate power source? where is the power source? I plugged everything in and it wont light up?

The power source is the same as your normal bulbs. You plugged it in backwards, meaning you switched positive and ground around.

No prob bro! Like I said, always search first. ALOT of the info you'll ask has already been covered. And, as another member told me, you'll find answers to questions you didn't even know you had. (beer)

As to your sport20 headlights, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just get the correct bulb and you should be good to go. Check with XenonExpert, he's a vendor on here. He should be able to answer any specific questions you've got. And as always, if you can't find your answer search, feel free to ask!!

Tylor

thanks Pro5x2! I'll have to add this on my to do list since i don't have the necessary funds to facilitate this mod right now.

i have a few other questions, but i'll take your advice and do my research. it pertains to the hid kits and the demon eyes, but like i said i'm not goin to do this right now so it doesn't make much sense until i secure the financials for it first.

IMG_0447.jpg

I would really like to know the exact bulb you are using for your front indicator lights. color , brand, type,

Back