How To Acquire Non-US Spec Head Restraints for a US-spec CX-5

Please PM me the conditions for a set of black leather w/ red stiching headrests. I have a 2016 GT and I assume they're the same as for the 2015 model, correct?

Will you have '16 black cloth in the future? If not, recommendations?
Someone just posted a new thread claiming new CX-3 has low-profile rear seat headrests and they're direct fit to CX-5. So eventually we can order these from Mazda dealers in the US.

Sure PM me also, we have a '15 GT with the black leather interior.

All orders are shipped (except for 1 but will this afternoon)! (mj)

I still have a couple set of each: '13-15 black (w/ red stitching) GT/leather, '13-15 black Touring/premium cloth, '16 parchment GT/leather, & a set of each: '16 black (w/ black stitching) GT/leather, '13-15 sand GT/leather, '13-15 sand Sport/cloth (very close to Touring except no stitching... discounted for this set). PM me if you are interested.

PM sent.

Sorry... no more '16 black Touring/premium cloth.

Thanks to Fendyman I received my '16 GT black leather headrests yesterday. They are perfect and doing business with Fendyman was so breezy!! Thanks Fendyman, you are good people!!

Thanks, Fendyman. Received my black leather headrests, as requested. Great transaction! Props.

Thanks to Fendyman I received my '16 GT black leather headrests yesterday. They are perfect and doing business with Fendyman was so breezy!! Thanks Fendyman, you are good people!!

Thanks, Fendyman. Received my black leather headrests, as requested. Great transaction! Props.

You're welcome. Enjoy... (drive)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same report here, mine showed up yesterday. Much nicer view now. Thanks Fendyman.
39c1faedaa20accbdb6c0cb315c39c4f.jpg

...sent...

Last edited:
I need a set of the black leather with red stitching for my '14 GT if you have them. Thanks.

Back