How often do you see a MS6.

Garyb4000

:
MS6
Saw my first MS6 on friday night. I pulled up to Costco to fill up the tank. Same color as my baby too. Titanium. Seemed like a really nice guy, however we did not get a chance to really talk, the lady that got gas before me lost her credit card, so I had to move my car so she could check if she left it were I was parked. Our cars are not common this is the first time that I have seen another MS6 except at the dealer, so I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.

Ive seen I beleive 6

3 on the highways in south florida, 1 in NYC, 1 in Madison Wisconsin, and 1 parked next to me in Tampa. Thats in the past 3 months....

I see one everyday. Something I am not used to since I had the only MP3 in town, then the only 2003.5 MSP on the island. But, the one Speed 6 here was brought into my dealer, never sold, and I couldn't work a deal with them so it sat there forever. I bought my MS6 out of province and drove it home. Sure Enough, the Speed 6 here sold to some guy that lives down the road from me :( and even works in the building next to me :( Heck the girl the drives it even takes lunch at the same time as me so I see it driving home dinner time :(

arg

But, there are only 2 in the city, so that is not bad.

there's 1 that i can see in my area. i've only seen it twice. other than that, i've only seen one with oregon plates here in southern california.

Suprisingly in the small town I live in there are 2 others, a Velocity Red and Titanium I see the red one a couple times a week and rarely see the titanium one.

i see them almost everyday...but im in houston and theres a lot of cars here. theres 2 on campus that i see all the time and a few others around town.

I've seen 2. One black one that BADLY needed a wash and a Titanuim one at La Caretta (Mexican Restaurant).

I've seen like 5, my friend owns one, I saw a Black one with big chrome wheels leaving a car show, a white one at wallmart, a silver at the miami airport and another silver in west palm beach.

The wife and I Traveled from southern Oklahoma to Atlanta and back, over the Turkey holiday, didn't see a one, except the one we were in. :D I love this Speed. :)

I have seen a few, but then again, when I went to get mine, the dealership had quite a few of these, and once the deals became insane, they did start selling. In my area, the dealers were loaded at every dealership. I got the color that seems to be the less liked, as I just looked up the inventory, and there are more Black Cherry Micas still available then any other 06 color. I love it though. Lots of compliments, and very under the radar at night. :)

I have been on the look out for another MazdaSpeed6 but so far...nada.....MS6Denver is in the area but no dice yet....(lol2)

i've seen one white one on pope afb, and then another titanium one pulled in behind me going through a gate on ft. bragg. other than that, no dice...

Back