How many times have u caught people staring inside your cx-9 on a parking lot?!

100$ GUY

:
2015 CX-9 GT AWD
Man, we all know how this car is a head turner, but for me, well where I live there are very few of them and very few people know the car or is the color, or all the above, but getting lots of stares at stoplights from drivers watching the rims or chiks looking at me hehe. ANyway, I havent count them, but we already got several times that u come from the store or whatever and u encounter people talking a look at the cars interior. Its kinda akward, even the last time, the guy even enter the car from the passenger side and starting talkin about the car and the mazda brand hehe. Well, just sharing with u guys another way of how this car is celebrated and awarded on the street.

(first) Zoom-Zoom baby!

I think maybe the thread wasnt what it meant to be, the idea is to tell stories happened with the cx-9, because of peoples interest, not count them of course!!

I mean, where I live, going to bars and stuff at night, so many people stare when u past by, and then the fellow at the parking lot said later on that many people made comments, is awkard in fact sometimes.

So come on guys, no stories ? Maybe aint that new where u guys live .

Gotten plenty of looks. CX-9 is definitely a head-turner.
I had someone once compliment me and ask me what I paid for it.

I had my Platinum GT parked in the driveway during Halloween and had two guys ask "Is that the CX-9?" and me looking at the huge rear badge say "yup" mater of factly. Both guys said "Mind if I come back by tomorrow to take a good look at it." It's moments like this that I know I made the right decision.

I get compliments all the time. Even my boss came out to check it out (headbang)

My most recent story, is that the valet guy said that the car had one guy *in love* so he ask him to tell me that, and give him my phone number to ask some questions about the cx-9!! Of course, I didnt do it!! (inout)
Is nice having that interest and compliments, cause probably as time passes by, and cx-9s become more common.....we would not have this thread anymore (upbum)

Don't worry, it will happen for a while. My wife and I were coming out from dinner downtown and this lady was yelling at her husband that she wanted "A nice car like this" as she peered through the windows of my wife's CX-7, which is on equal ground in the stunning looks department as a CX-9. My wife chuckled and remote unlocked the doors as they smiled nervously and made their way to their Chevy Tracker. That was a year and a half ago, and she just got a compliment at the drive-thru last week, so be ready for those who don't already know to gauk widemouthed as you cruise by.(drive)

The CX9 was only launched a couple weeks ago here in Australia and I get comments everytime the car is on the street.

I am sure it should stop once they are more known.

Simon

Last edited:
People ask me about the CX-9 and the Buick Enclave probably more than any other car. It's a very hot segment right now.

I've upset a few fans of the Enclave by saying that I think the CX-9 is more likely to win the North American Car of the Year, because it has been winning the comparison tests. The Buick is roomier, but the Mazda drives better. And the magazines care more about the latter.

People ask me about the CX-9 and the Buick Enclave probably more than any other car. It's a very hot segment right now.

I've upset a few fans of the Enclave by saying that I think the CX-9 is more likely to win the North American Car of the Year, because it has been winning the comparison tests. The Buick is roomier, but the Mazda drives better. And the magazines care more about the latter.

Good to know, wonder hows been the reliability or the most common issues??
Mine has been trouble free cause barely has 1600 miles.
Yeah, mazda drives better, and not only in that area is that it has succeed , and really hope wins another big award like that (rockon)

Back