How many Miatas have you owned?

I'm still trying to find my first one. It is hard to find a good NA/Early NB with low miles and a decent body up here in New England. Now if I lived in Texas or Florida, I'd be fine.

I've had my 97 for 8 years. I picked up the MSM last fall. I'll probably sell the 97 and get something with a trunk so I can haul my photography gear around.

One.

'97 Touring, Classic Red. Bought in 2001, sold in 2005.
Damn fine little machine.
uncoverdrollbar1.jpg

Also, my dad had a Red '90 that he bought in '91 and sold in '97, a Red '91? that he bought in 2002 and wrecked in '03 or '04, and now has an '01 SE that he bought after the second Miata met the tree!

Turbo car sold

99 Sport package
C-stock car.

here it is in race trim minus the number and stickers as it was a practice day
P6022944.jpg

Last edited:
1999 Classic Red
2001 Emerald Green
1999 10AE

Pros and Cons? Yes. But it's still LOVE!!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
1999 Classic Red
2001 Emerald Green
1999 10AE

Pros and Cons? Yes. But it's still LOVE!!

Who are you? Why are you here? Why do your cars match?

hehe, it's good to see you around these parts again. How's the little one?

kcbhiw said:
Who are you? Why are you here? Why do your cars match?
(outie)OMG OMG OMG!!!

hehe, it's good to see you around these parts again. How's the little one?
(hi)She's great! getting big and turning out to be a real sweetie! She got her first power wheels for her first birthday and is learning to drive.(alright) We are just 2 mos away from the expected arrival date of our little boy now! (yippy)
Here's a pic I took of Victoria the other day:

tori%20smiles2%20sm.jpg

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
(outie)OMG OMG OMG!!!

(hi)She's great! getting big and turning out to be a real sweetie! She got her first power wheels for her first birthday and is learning to drive.(alright) We are just 2 mos away from the expected arrival date of our little boy now! (yippy)
Here's a pic I took of Victoria the other day:

tori%20smiles2%20sm.jpg

My god, time flies. She's a cutie. Congrats on the second! :) That power wheels better resemble some form of a Miata though, or you lose cool points.

I need to know the paint code for that... that blue is the BEST color for a miata... or for any car, period...

kcbhiw said:
My god, time flies. She's a cutie. Congrats on the second! :) That power wheels better resemble some form of a Miata though, or you lose cool points.

Well beggars can't be choosers when the only thing available that is a real roadster is a Solstice. BUT she can't even drive that big of a PW yet and she ws just learning, so we needed parental controls. We got her the "Tot Rod" hahaha...and mommy pimped it with some real vatozone flame stikas:

tori_powersheels5am.jpg

tori_powersheels6sm.jpg

tori_powersheels7sm.jpg

but at least it's blue. I did have to "fix" it already. nothing bad, just the motor was not anchored, so it would torque about 1.5" till it hit the side of the "engine bay", so I zip tied it to keep it in place. Now she's getting full torque but the wheels spin now! hahaha..time to find some rubber to line the plastic tires with...

R2s99zoom said:
I need to know the paint code for that... that blue is the BEST color for a miata... or for any car, period...
Oh! The color on the miata is Sapphire blue. I don't know the paint code, but don't let the dealer try to tell you it doesn't exist like they did me a few years back. They argued that by my VIN the color of my car is Innocent Blue. Until I showed them the window sticker. :p

The CX-7 is a little more attractive to my eye though. It is Electric Blue. Shh..don't tell Akio...

Back