How gay is this Camp Jim!!

I hate that guy so much!!! He gets to hang out with hot chicks all day and probably can't appreciate them! :'(

pro5man said:
I don't know what you're talking about. But the name sounds gay.
Jim is a male cheerleader!! who teaches girls how to cheer! imagine that!

It was soo ******* annoying I had to turn it off and think about how much I hated it..

You guys are acting like the cheerleaders in there were actually hott.. THEIR NOT!! those are the snotty peppy cheer leaders in jr. high and starting high school. Most of them have a chemical imbalance that makes them really ******* hyper and annoying 110% of the time. If it were college or pro level cheerleaders then its ok.. but come on guys.. the show is about a camp full of annoying girls and a gay guy.. sounds like hell on earth if you ask me...

heh, MTV. When was the last time they actually played a string of music videos without interruptions (other than maybe really late at night)? MTV blows and MTV2 is beginning to follow the same trend.

cheerqueer.jpg

my girlfriend actually knows the guy pretty well..he was a NCA instructor for two years for her at the cheerleading camp she goes to..I met him once, and he was really nice to me..but thats prally cuz he is like one of the gayest men alive

All of you just "Cry me a river, and build a bridge over it"
LOL...sorry I just had to do that, yes that show is really freaking gay.

I caught part of it one day flipping around the channels. Then I stabbed myself in the eye.

Remember when MTV played music videos?

is it me or are the girls in "Sorority Life" getting nastier every season?

somebody... c'mon...

God I HATE MTV..

I can't stand watching that show...I saw it for two minutes and had to switch the channel. He reminds me of a gay Dr. Phil. I do enjoy the show Newlyweds though...pure comedy. Jessica Simpson is so dumb, it's funny.

The only MTV show I really liked was "3 South" that cartoon was the s***. But MTV is too busy trying to be mainstream.

they are doing bad at being mainstream if they think a gay cheerleading coach teaching 12 year olds how to build self esteem and be cheerleaders is mainstream. oh well **** mtv they suck.

Im gonna be on a show next season on MTV

its gonna be called "Camp Plow" and all the young broads who dont get on thier cheerleading teams or build self esteem r going to my camp to get started on thier road to underage, drunken gangbangs.

thanks jim- i will do what you failed at

Back