how do these people sleep at night??

blkspdfreak

:
03 black msp and silver p5
ok, i've been on the forums for a little bit and feel like letting out some anger. im a marine based at camp lejeune north carolina. ive been a special corrections officer (military police, prison guard) for almost 3 years. we were told of some protesters that will be outside of the main gate on saturday the 19th.. some of you may of seen these videos before or heard of the events on the news. the group of protesters are from Westboro Baptist Church based out of Topeka, Kansas. now i am a very proud marine and american and will die for my country to better the life of my family and fellow americans, but these people have made myself, a military policeman, want to commit horrible acts upon them.

now please watch some of the videos posted on youtube.com to understand where im comming from. just type in westboro baptist church. there is a video of them running from a mob and they would of been killed if it weren't for the police. there is also a video of the "mother" being interviewed by fox news which is quite disturbing.

this is a letter that was handed out by my command and we were strictly told to stay away from the protesters.

WBC TO PICKET CAMP LEJEUNE. GOD HATES THE U.S. MARINES.

"the wonderful, spit and polish marine is over 8 months pregnant and she says another wonderful marine raped her, and now on the eve of his court martial where she is the star witness against him, she turns up dead, and he is a fugitive from justice. wonderful. "The Few, The Proud." based on our extensive expirence with marines for over a decade, we can testify that these are typical marines. therefor we will be picketing the filthy, lawless marine corps at noon sat the 19th. the marine corps is saturated with vile fags and dykes." - westboro baptist church

now, if you havent seen in the news, a female marine was killed by the man that raped her and got her pregnant. but dont worry, when he is caught and taken to my prison, he will be taken care off. this marine is a disgrace to the corps and completely defaces our timeless professionalism as americans and freedom fighters.

these "perfect" men, women, and even their children will be outside of the biggest marine corps installation on the east coast. marines are very passionate about our fallen brothers and everything we stand for. i am honestly scared to see what type of up-roar this is going to have and what these people dont realize what they're about to get themselves into. camp lejeune is not just a base, it is a city which a good 90% of the population is somehow traced to the marines, either serving, have served or loved ones of men and women who died for our country. these protesters DO NOT HAVE A CHANCE.

"god hates fags"
"god hates you"
"god bless I.E.D.s" ------improvised explosive device-----
"god hates america"

these people do not deserve to breath the air we have faught for. i am sorry if this does not anger you in any way, but for all the members who have a friend or loved one serving in the army, navy, marines, air force, coast guard, or national guard, you have my full support and if you live near one of these misguided individuals, please remove them from the face of the earth as quickly as possible.

thank you for your time.

Hey buddy I'm down here at Charleston Air Force Base in SC and i have of course been following this story and those people in that church make me want to throw them out on the front line and have them picket out there while they dodge the bullets. My brother is up at the Cherry Point base and so far he feels the same way. Well be safe and if you can get a few shots in on them get them once or twice for me!!

Those people are idiots. I'm sorry you're having to deal with them.

You know, I have a feeling they'll be in for a big surprise when it's their turn to stand in front of the pearly gates.

amen on that. i hope someone would just run over them while they protest or do a drive by cali style. i mean its not like people would miss them. it seems like a lot of the drive bys and church bombings should be targeted at them instead b/c then everyone is happy!

Just, uh, drop your rifle. Accidental discharge and all. I'm sure that your fellow Marines will say that the story is right on. It happens, ya know. These M4 (or M16Ax or whatever) just have the most sensitive trigger, ya know? I mean, sometimes, you just can't help it when a frag falls off your load bearing kit.

believe me if i could buy a junker and for some reason vere off the road and take out all of these cousin fuckers out, i would. (laugh) im so ready to see them get their ass kicked. its funny, my command is warning us not to be anywhere around there, but half the base will be. i'll be there, maby with my m16 or some type of blunt object...(dark)

I'm sorry.. that's really really long ... can you sum it up.. what did yall do to piss off god?

i'm kidding.. no one takes crazy people seriously... just ignore them

these people are vile. they are *not* doing God's work.

I suppose it completely escapes them that their right to express their ugly opinions has been gained and protected by the lives of men and women in uniform.

Just think how it would turn out if a bunch of marine or ex-marines retaliate against these protesters, hurting or even killing them, as I'm sure some of you have that in your mind. You would be doing exactly what they are there for, further stroking those protesters ego's into thinking worse about you. The best thing in this situation would be to completely ignore them. Just my insight to this situation.

That boils my blood...Stupid ignorant people who dont have any clue about the s*** we all have to go through over here in this god forsaken desert so they can even HAVE the right to put on stupid protests....Its sad...Especially since its christians...This world has gone to hell...I undertsand your frustration man being a solider myself over here in iraq...They just dont understand and god will gave his way with them...

this reminds me of Borat when they go to the Church lol don't know why but just does.... I'm a born and raised Catholic and i just think this bulls*** is cult-like...

I pretty much think all religions are cult-like.

i don't know about that, i think this takes the cake by far... i mean don't judge anyone based on their religion, but this is not even religion, it's taking beliefs and twisting them into something much worst, and using religion as an excuse to spread their word of hate...

Last edited:
i have considered on just "ignoring" them but it'll be far to hard. ill have off that day so we'll see what happens. if you get a chance watch the series 1-5. its quite disturbing, seeing the whole family lives in their own community. and the one son doesn't even know how to answer when confronted about him not knowing who his dad is. put they "have no sins because god died for them" .....dumb asses (stfu)

Train a few buddies on some basic diversion tactics.
Have them gear up with paint ball guns and ski masks.
Find a friend or 2 on the local PD to keep the heat away for at least 20 minutes.

Add beer and Hilarity will ensue

Back