How come we didn't get any of this?

I wonder why the US P5 had stuff left out or not made available??

The UK Spec gets steering wheel mounted stereo controls, front passenger seat folds into a table, polished sill plates, RECLINING REAR SEATS!! HEATED DOOR MIRRORS!!! Alarm standard, TRACTION CONTROL, STABILITY CONTROL!! DAMN! We got hosed!

See for yourself:
http://www.mazda.co.uk/buy/brochures/mazda_323.pdf

:confused:

front passenger seat folds into a table, polished sill plates, RECLINING REAR SEATS!! HEATED DOOR MIRRORS!!! Alarm standard, TRACTION CONTROL, STABILITY CONTROL!! DAMN! We got hosed!

front pasenger seat folder into a table, i dont see a use for this unless your a mail man ;), polished seal plate can be baught after market there around some say protege five they look similar to the ones that come on the msp, reclining rear seats (no one really rides in my back seat dont really need it) heated mirrors are luxury you can buy those aftermarket also., the only thing you guys really got hosed on was tracktion control and stability control.

Ryan said:
front passenger seat folds into a table, polished sill plates, RECLINING REAR SEATS!! HEATED DOOR MIRRORS!!! Alarm standard, TRACTION CONTROL, STABILITY CONTROL!! DAMN! We got hosed!

front pasenger seat folder into a table, i dont see a use for this unless your a mail man ;), polished seal plate can be baught after market there around some say protege five they look similar to the ones that come on the msp, reclining rear seats (no one really rides in my back seat dont really need it) heated mirrors are luxury you can buy those aftermarket also., the only thing you guys really got hosed on was tracktion control and stability control.

Sure, I can buy some of this aftermarket, but if other people are getting it standard in the purchase price, why can't we?

And for the back seat thing, I can think of a lot of uses for reclining back seats! ;)

lol why not just lay them down liek u normally can and use the hatch plus the seats laid down even more room ;)

um, the sticker price of the car with the above options would easily put it ove 20 grand. that is why you guys didnt get it.

Screw that, just give me my performance back!!!!!!

Gah everything that comes from overseas gets Dum-Americanified by the car freaks here. BLAH.

addison1062 said:
I wonder why the US P5 had stuff left out or not made available??

The UK Spec gets steering wheel mounted stereo controls, front passenger seat folds into a table, polished sill plates, RECLINING REAR SEATS!! HEATED DOOR MIRRORS!!! Alarm standard, TRACTION CONTROL, STABILITY CONTROL!! DAMN! We got hosed!

See for yourself:
http://www.mazda.co.uk/buy/brochures/mazda_323.pdf

:confused:

You got hosed? how about no P5 bodykit, no nardi steering wheel, rear drum brakes and the only engines available are the 1.3l :rolleyes: and the 1.6l .
I still love my car to death, but hell, why couldn't they at least give us the damn 1.8l??? (wich is available for the sedan but only with automatic tranny (argh) :wtf: )

alexlitov said:
I want the turbo charged diesel engine they have!!! And the headlights!!! How come tails are the same as US?

Because they screwed up with the pictures. Hence the discalimer of "product shown may not reflect UK specification" or something like that. But then again, maybe they're thinking of changing the EDM lights to a US style... No idea.

Re: Re: How come we didn't get any of this?

JAC said:

You got hosed? how about no P5 bodykit, no nardi steering wheel, rear drum brakes and the only engines available are the 1.3l :rolleyes: and the 1.6l .
I still love my car to death, but hell, why couldn't they at least give us the damn 1.8l??? (wich is available for the sedan but only with automatic tranny (argh) :wtf: )

Their 2.0l sport has the body kit and round foglights, etc.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: How come we didn't get any of this?

addison1062 said:

Their 2.0l sport has the body kit and round foglights, etc.

Dude, I'm talking about my country (Venezuela), we don't get the 2.0l .

Re: Re: Re: Re: How come we didn't get any of this?

JAC said:

Dude, I'm talking about my country (Venezuela), we don't get the 2.0l .

Ah right, I'm with you now. Sorry about that, I didn't know you were in Venezuela.

Back