houston drive to dallas. May 30th

so; me, hellcat, and CitizenPro are in for Friday night, right? _MSprotegy is Friday morning and DiscreetSpeed is Saturday morning. anyone changing plans again? i need new tires and i have to work on Thursday night, so i will definitely be leaving on Friday after i get some sleep and some tires. i will put together this schedule for us.

_MSprotegy; Friday morning (May 30) after 8 AM. get with him if you want to follow him out.

DiscreetSpeed; Saturday morning (May 31). not sure of the time yet, but get with him if you want to follow him out.

lil_red_wagon; Friday night (May 30). some time after 5 pm i think we will be leaving. hit me up to join our cruise.

Updating first thread.

Not sure if ill even make it......i may need to work that weekend, ill find out middle of next week.

s*** i just hope my car is out of the paint booth by friday. that and i also need tires, and oil change, and i have to install my fuel rail, meth kit, and bigger injectors. hope there is enough time for everything. then again if i dont get everything installed on the car i just might be leaving later on with you guys. so it all depends on time......

Ill probably do a sat morning thing... i want to head back that night. Was thinking maybe an early morning trek and take a nap somewhere along the way or arriving there.

Ill be rolling out there with Discreet on Sat. Morn. as well

("cant wait to install my thunder mani. OR should i wait n get Disc.potato and install together")(glare)

No hes goin..lol. That or me and lilredwagon will be rollin in a two car train to dtown. I ain't scurred.

well, i hate to do this again, but i have to cancel. i found out today that my boss signed me up for a class on Saturday that will put me ahead of a lot of people that i work with. he told me that i could skip it if i wanted, but i don't really want to. i am sure that you won't miss me though.

DiscreetSpeed, let's put something together for Saturday night.

so a no go for friday? and a go ahead on saturday?
aslong as you go man, aslong ass EVERYONE gets up there and represents houston, tsall gravy

that's a negative on both. i won't be going at all. i will be in a class from 7-4 on saturday, so i wouldn't be able to leave until Saturday night, so i won't go. i want to go and floss the new rims, but oh well. there is always next time.

Im still going, I don't give a damn who backs out. Ill roll solo if I must. That would be funny if the only Houston guy up there "use" to drive a Mazda.

This is why we didn't have the meet in Houston, you're all a bunch of punks (boom05)

...just trying to convince you guys to come up :)

Back