Hooooooowdy!

dirt is grey

and yellow MSP's look just like grey ones in photo radar pictures...
(DAMN FKen VAN)

Jessy, welcome to the boards, its nice to see a Canadian chick in here... if you're ever in Winnipeg come join us at one of our meets..

p.s. Is is true what they say about Surrey girls? (please make fantasy come alive) lol

Last edited:
you need to buy a titanium grey if you want to have the fastest mazdaspeed protege!

YellowSpeedInNY said:
I will back you up (thumb)

don't be fool, we all know yellow is cool

everyone knows it doesn't matter what color your car is, it's what color your wheels are, except they have to be 16's or you're just a faigel.

--> (mj) touches little boys

silver is the sizzle fo shizzel
it's sleek and long like a pristine bong
it's shiney and great it'll make your croach ache
don't look away you may miss the day
the day my silver protege
will split that banana sunday

rhym master Vin up in his Gin!

sickspeed94 said:
everyone knows it doesn't matter what color your car is, it's what color your wheels are, except they have to be 16's or you're just a faigel.

word black 16 inch rims on msp owns all

evolv said:
dirt is grey

and yellow MSP's look just like grey ones in photo radar pictures...
(DAMN FKen VAN)

Jessy, welcome to the boards, its nice to see a Canadian chick in here... if you're ever in Winnipeg come join us at one of our meets..

p.s. Is is true what they say about Surrey girls? (please make fantasy come alive) lol

I make youre fantasy come alive when you stop bashing my color....

ps... Im not a real Surrey girl (I just live here), but yes Id say its true... very true!

hi welcome to the boards!

and my yellow turbo mp3 will be teh f4$+3r of all the msp's here, so ha.

oh and yea my number is 281-330-8004

Jessy said:
I make youre fantasy come alive when you stop bashing my color....

ps... Im not a real Surrey girl (I just live here), but yes Id say its true... very true!

just admit yellow rox your sox

i beg to differ, and you better agree, because my E-Penis is like 400 posts longer than yours (reads: come on please i have no life!!!)

Im down for a track day at moroso! Im in the miami/ft.lauderdale area like every weekend lol

Back