Hooooooowdy!

I was gonna say something along the lines of "girls hate other hot girls coming onto the forums" hehe

TOo much competition for the leg humping...actually competition is a good thing, how low can they go...

hazeXban said:
actually competition is a good thing, how low can they go...
yes!! what we need around here are more hot girls with low self-esteem!! (owning a mazda is optional). (thumb)

FBI14 said:
what a surprise another girl posts herself with car and the thread blows up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessy
but in truth.... Im not that hot.... its a small picture ;)

see yah around boyyyyyysssssss :D

That equals....

You're going to get your own Longest Thread.

I am currently taking bets on the O/U for how many posts this thread will have by Monday morning.

Right now the O/U is 300 posts.

Alejo_NIN said:
ohh, and did you know that yellow is the fastest? that's what someone here told me!
technically yellow weights alot less than any other color...that's why the sun is yellow and sits way up in the sky

so do the GREY clouds... clown :p

:)

and thanks to everyone for the VERY warm, and....squishy welcome. nice to see other 'hot' car chicks in here :)
and Im thinking I am going to take up the offer for the all girls forum!!!

and boys lay off the (jerkit) .... :D
JUST KIDDING!
I LOVE IT!
(boobs)

<--- see phrase under nickname!

Sike... had that under there for about a year... my wife is going to kill me for that one. hope she never reads the boards! Ahh i'll just by her a Beemer in january and all will be right in the world again!

welcome to the site as for me... back to being a geek

later

hahahahaha, enjoy your muffin.... personally I much prefer hot dogs :)

haha and yes, titanium is better!
cops dont LOOK for it!
can you imagine a titanium next to a yellow MSP... whos gunna get caught? (glare)

welcome to the boards lots of great people hear along with good info. if you need to take a break from all the bickering goin around in the forums, my thread is always a safe haven to relax and just go when bored. here it is: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87460 (shameles plug). Also, I think all the other guys have said it enough....nah, nevermind....raaaawwwrrrrr

Back