HOOD DEFLECTOR for a 2006-2010 Mazda5.

757Premacy

:
08 Mazda5 Touring
You read the title correctly.. I'm seeing whom maybe interested in a Hood Deflector for a 06-10 Mazda5.. I know there was a bit of interests before for one.. Just post on this thread.. I may have sourced someone to make them and I just received one for my 08 Mazda5..

Depending on how many are interested will determine the price...
Not eBay either

Last edited:
Want. Hope like hell this isnt another spammer. Further hope the price isnt $300 until 900 people buy one. There is a REALLY thin market for this stuff that i happen to occupy.

Poor timing. I REAALLY wanted one but that was BEFORE my hood got sandblasted. Now there's no point :p plus I have a magent bra when needed. Would be nice to have it as an option nonetheless.

All those do is save the area they cover. You have to go fast, really fast, all the time to make a pebble change direction. Even then it would have to be a tiny object. Had one on the MPV, with lots of highway driving, did nothing worth while.

any updates? I might still be interested in one but only if it is more like the OEM design, not the like older aftermarket ones that have a low profile making it useless. Have to see a product first.

Latest posts

Back