Higher Mantaince ?

I*d encourage you to take your time when changing plugs if you*re not mechanically minded and do it on a nice day or inside when you aren*t under pressure. Don*t forget when it goes to a dealer or fast fit location, it isn*t a qualified technician that changes plugs, it*s Spotty Eric , the same guy that makes the coffee and takes the trash out. But having said that, when presented with the bill for having bolts cross threaded and clips broken, you will be charged for Mr Nuetron, the top scientist at the dealership. Go ahead, take your time, it isn*t a race and you will get some satisfaction from doing it.

I've honestly never had a dealership employee bungle anything but an oil change on my Z06 or an exhaust install on my 370z or...

well, point made.

I*d encourage you to take your time when changing plugs if you*re not mechanically minded and do it on a nice day or inside when you aren*t under pressure. Don*t forget when it goes to a dealer or fast fit location, it isn*t a qualified technician that changes plugs, it*s Spotty Eric , the same guy that makes the coffee and takes the trash out. But having said that, when presented with the bill for having bolts cross threaded and clips broken, you will be charged for Mr Nuetron, the top scientist at the dealership. Go ahead, take your time, it isn*t a race and you will get some satisfaction from doing it.
Not saying I rush to get it done but it is really easy on my other car. Agree no need to rush. LoL @ Spotty Eric. I call him Sketchy Pete.

Back