Looks awesome

0958f2cf.jpg

a771fd35.jpg

df659873.jpg

68374b17.jpg

7605ede8.jpg

MarchRetrofits035.jpg

those look almost perfect... good job. how well do they light up? pics please

I don't have them in hand at this point. I should get them back next week. I will get them in my car ASAP and get some pics.

ChopstickHero said:
those look almost perfect... good job. how well do they light up? pics please

WOW that's really nice. I'd love to do an HID retrofit on my headlights but I highly doubt I have the fabrication skills since I've never done anything like that before.

Could you post up some pic of the car with them on please. I would love to see what they look like installed. Oh, and props on the patience to do something like that.

I will get a ton of pics when I get them..

Thanks

MP05 said:
Could you post up some pic of the car with them on please. I would love to see what they look like installed. Oh, and props on the patience to do something like that.

my friend is retro-fitting HID headlights for his SRT4 and other peoples so im going to learn how to do it and then do it for my car and possibly other peoples car

Very nice Job can't wait to see them on the car....How do u aim them?? With factory screws on back of headlight??

Hollywood2009

Hollywood2009 said:
Very nice Job can't wait to see them on the car....How do u aim them?? With factory screws on back of headlight??

Hollywood2009

How do you aim yours? Didn't you basically do the same thing?

I really need to join in on this exclusive club but I'd need a spare set of headlights to use.

It seem like the same but I used the reflector housing to attach the projector... I was wondering if he did the same or used a different setup..

Hollywood2009

Back