HiBoost Install-Part I

Pirana

Contributor
:
704whp AMS Evo IX MR
Here is my progress in my HiBoost turbo installation. I'am going slow since its my first turbo install and I'am very picky!

turbo inst 04.jpg

turbo inst 02.jpg

turbo inst 03.jpg

turbo inst 06.jpg

turbo inst 08.jpg

Thats Linux giving the approval!
turbo inst 10.jpg

Last edited:
You are too quick, I posted with copy and paste and then edit. BUt you beat me to it. hehehe

That is SO sweet. . .looks awesome. . .love the engine compartment.

Did you polish the valve cover yourself? I love it.

nice.. wish i was in texas.. u guys seem like some cool muthafuccas. -=) always good to help each other out -=)

Thanks, we are lucky that most of the Mazda owners are cool guys that like to help and enjoy each others knowledge and help. Cant say enough about Patrick, Sam, Jason and others.

Regarding the valve cover, its chrome dipped. As for now the intake pipes are the way HiBoost sends them. THey are polished but I need to work on them, to give the full chrome effect. The turbine and manifold are polished and double ceramic coated by Performance Coating in Arlington.

Vic

I was wondering when you were gonna put these pictures up maayn. To those who have yet to see it in person, it's like looking at a stacked woman walking down the street....MESMORIZING!!!

sweet. i checked out the kit in person at one of the life plaza meets and with your engine dressup it looks amazing.

cant wait to see it all chromed up! (2thumbs)

Pirana,

That coating looks very nice. I might have a set coated for our car.

I need to get some HiBoost stickers as well.

Juan

I do not know if you gotten any of my emails, please email me back, need some info.

Bling bling! Man, that is one weird ass turbo flange (3 bolt triangle?) but so long as it works. Definitely a unique kit in a unique car.

Back