Hi!

Sp23AZ

Banned
:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Just wanted to say hi, gals and gents! I'm moving to PHX in about a month, wanted to see what the local scene was like for Mazdas out this way.

-Steve

cool man. In just under 3 weeks, I'll be moving from Chicago back to the phoenix area (fountain hills, specifically) for a few months. Maybe we'll see each other at a meet?

What kind of mazda do you have? I have a 2008 Speed3.

Awesome! I have a 2008 TR Speed 3 as well -- it's all stock though, until that MONEY rolls in! Haha, jk, I'm way too poor for that.

How is Chicago? My parents live in Wisconsin, probably start heading there tomorrow to join them for thanksgiving. I might be rolling through Chicago on Wednesday, does anythign ever go on there?

Here's a couple crappy cell phone shots of my car. Wish I had more, but I'm going to ASU right now, and I left my camera back in Tucson. I'll get more maybe this weekend in Wisconsin!

speedrear.jpg

speedside.jpg

edit: um, I guess they're not working? I uploaded them here and i can see them from my user panel, but it's not working?

Dunno why i can't get the pictures to work, do you guys use a different hosting site or something?

Back