hey guys im new here from oz : )

just a little update, got the roof wraped, wife hit a pillar in the underground carpark and rubbed a gutter :( ( up the wrong way)

Vinal wrap? That looks really nice! Wish we could get a glass roof like the new corolla's haha

Also on your passenger door, is that where your wife hit the pillar? I had something similar happen to my car a while back... A bit of car polish and light buffing made it come right off. For this to work the scratches have to be over the OEM paint and judging by the pics it looks like it is :)

Vinal wrap? That looks really nice! Wish we could get a glass roof like the new corolla's haha

Also on your passenger door, is that where your wife hit the pillar? I had something similar happen to my car a while back... A bit of car polish and light buffing made it come right off. For this to work the scratches have to be over the OEM paint and judging by the pics it looks like it is :)

wouldn't have the slightest clue, just going to get it fixed once im done with the rest of the car

Back