Hey Columbus Guys!!!

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be at Mid-Ohio on July 4th and 5th. I'll be running with the Allegheny Region Porsche Club. Its free to come and watch and sometimes you can even get a ride in an instructors car. It just takes a signature and like a $1 charge. Anyway, if you interested in coming give me a call my cel# is 419-577-7594. And I will let you know my track times and which garage I'm going to be in.

DaveB said:
Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be at Mid-Ohio on July 4th and 5th. I'll be running with the Allegheny Region Porsche Club. Its free to come and watch and sometimes you can even get a ride in an instructors car. It just takes a signature and like a $1 charge. Anyway, if you interested in coming give me a call my cel# is 419-577-7594. And I will let you know my track times and which garage I'm going to be in.

I'll be up again. And last time I don't remember it costing me anything to come out.

i used to pretty much live at the polaris hooters....we would deff get good service there im friends with a ton of the girls there...although that was 3 months ago and i havent been in really so they might have switched up but i can arrange anything we need cause im still cool with the managers there

what does everyone think about the weekend of July 20-22? Maybe a saturday evening meet on the 21st?

I will be out of town on the following weekend and in San francisco the first two weeks of august.

How about this weekend?

-Bryan

azian6er said:
what does everyone think about the weekend of July 20-22? Maybe a saturday evening meet on the 21st?

I will be out of town on the following weekend and in San francisco the first two weeks of august.

How about this weekend?

-Bryan

July 20-22nd is the weekend of the ALMS at Mid-Ohio. A number of us will already be there.

jtgary said:
I live on the east side blacklick/reynoldsburg work in whitehall. Yellow 3.5 MSP

i think i have seen you a few times.... do you have some graphics on the side of your car... if so i know i have seen you a few times

what about next weekend 14-15th?
if not then what about 28-29?
do we want hooters, or somewhere with more activities?

i could do the 15th, i have a wedding to go to on sat, but sunday evening would work for me! unless thats too short of notice for everyone... but i am up for anywhere

Eh, I'm new and from Cincinnati but I might be up for this as long as it's good weather, we don't drive with roofs around here ;)

haha shameless self promotion.
ok, so 15th it is for those of us that can make it...
and if you cant, you're a looser and will just have to come to the next meet, hehe(wiggle)

so, where are we going and who is gonna call and warn them?

i think the hooters on polaris would be fun, especially if ogrenator knows the people there... then we could always swing over to magic mtn for some go karts???

Back