Heres my Si.

Heres my Si. Check page 3 for now

I dont drive mazda ;) Personally love msp's and protege 5's
Parents are looking to buy mazda 6 . Going to dealer tommrrow actually.
Pics.
2003 SI
i=wMTc1MzU5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i=wMTc1MzYyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i=wMTc1ODU5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i=wMTc4MTc2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i=wMTgyODMyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

winterized
i=wMjAxMTExNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Last edited:
wow i never thought the shifter would be that high and short (cool)

the location of the shifter makes for good reach between the steering wheel and shifter...it reminds me of the miata. in the miata u sit low and the shifter is right next to the steering wheel, but not vertically mounted of course

MP3skaterNC said:
yay an ep3 bus. get some ctr stuff up on that bia heh.

lookin nice though.
haha yea. in the future maybe. College cost too much, Thinking about getting protege 5 instead. need more space.

FlannelBoy711 said:
very nice, what mods you got? other than the obvious from the pics?
Interior
Custom made pedals
Custom made dead pedal
momo shiftknob
ctr shift boot
autometer volt gauge
autometer angle ring
New aluminum shifter bushings

Audio
pioneer primer deh-840mp
infinity prefect 2 10s
q logic box
planet audio 600w amp
rockford fosgate wiring

Exterior
vent visors
ctr emblems(woopee doo ;))
Grilltech lowergrill
Clear front bumper lights( took these off, put stock amber bumper lights back on)

Engine
Injen sri
DC oil cap(does that count?)
ctr intake manifold cover
Grounding wires

Suspension
adr concept pro 17s gunmetal
falken ze 512 (215/45/17)
TEIN s tech springs
RSX rear sway bar.
Custom mid piping with stock muffler. dont need fart can

more pics
fb718419.jpg

fb2bea6b.jpg

fad8d5f6.jpg

Am I the only one who gets the ghey "Thanks for stealing our bandwidth (we-todd-did-racing.com)? :confused: That name sounds so stupid & the only thing I associate it with are these stupid messages.

Captain KRM P5 said:
where in wisconsin are you located at?
Mequon. about 10 mins from milwaukee downtown.
Do you guys dont see any pics? I can try to fix it if pictures doesnt show up. sorry about that.

civicvtec1ps said:
haha yea. in the future maybe. College cost too much, Thinking about getting protege 5 instead. need more space.

Agreed... I'm a struggling Vehicle Research/Design Major..... Can't spend money for my car..... I want too...... damn College....

I like your wheels. Of course I'm biased on that. lol. Looks nice you made a lot of improvements over the stock model. I also appreciate a Honda owner who comes on and posts that he has love for the Proteges rather than signing up just to flame and then run back to his/her web ring. Props to you.

zmepro said:
yeaaaa, now we're talkin :D
went to mazda dealer yesterday because my parents were looking to buy mazda 6. My dad likes rx8 too:) . Dealer was selling mazda protege 5 for 14-15. at 0%. so i am thinking hmm... I defintly need bigger car. But my si is only 5 months old so i will be losing money. If i decided to trade in.

my co-worker just bought a new si, i guess stock they arent very fast huh? that cybernations turbo kit for them looks promising though

Back