here again.

redwagon02

:
'08 F150 FX2 screw - '06 G35 coupe - '06 GSXR600
i'm back in a mazda. i remember meeting some of you guys when i had a party here at my house around one of the nopi supershows.

i picked up my folks '02 milenia with less than 57000 miles on it. this will be my dd as my f150 gets around 13mpg. the bad news is that it needs a new transmission which it is currently getting. i should have the car back in a couple of days. then all i'm gonna do to this car is.........nothing. that's right, i'm keeping this stock. i'm just gonna do a full detail on it next week.

btw, i wonder who has my protege5? last time i saw it was when i traded it in on the s4 @ sutherlin mazda. mazdaspeed lip w/ smoked bumperlights and it was low.

anyway, see you guys around.
-roderick

Yeah I remember you Rick. We watched the video of your buddy from FL flipping his msp on the Dragon's Tail that night. Your P5 was one of my favorites. You still have the Audi at all? We almost got a Millenia a couple years back, nice cars.

i didn't have the audi long. it was always in the back of my head that if something goes wrong, it'll cost a lot of money. so i sold it.

that was the same party luke tossed wayne's salad and the second time we put ying in the trunk of a miata.

btw scott nice sig more good memories

Back