Help to Test Drive in Florida/Georgia/Illinois

rwsmith53

:
06 Mazda6i
Hello fellow MSP owners. I was recently hit from the rear on the freeway. I had only had the car for two months, but that was to greatest two months commute I ever had, passing speed, tight corners, great sound system, I sometimes wished my commute was a little longer. I am expecting the car to be "totaled" and should find out this week.

I would like to actually try to find a new MSP. It was my third protege, (1999 LX, and 2001 LX) but my first speed, and I was hoping to keep it for a long time and to work on it with my two boys.

I am looking trying to replace it: I am in Utah and have found a few in other parts of the county - Is any one willing to test drive them for me? I would love another review as I feel I am emotionally attached to the car and would take any of them - even if they are beat up.

That really stinks, i know how you feel. My es was t boned i loved it. Just got a msp 2 months ago and love it.. i recommend buying the wrecked 1 back from the insurance company for parts.. if not ill buy it from you.

Also post on uship for shipping the car if needed. was only $497 from Illinois/ ohio border to central ny.. they started out around $900, but let em fight for a few days to get price down...

Hello fellow MSP owners. I was recently hit from the rear on the freeway. I had only had the car for two months, but that was to greatest two months commute I ever had, passing speed, tight corners, great sound system, I sometimes wished my commute was a little longer. I am expecting the car to be "totaled" and should find out this week.

I would like to actually try to find a new MSP. It was my third protege, (1999 LX, and 2001 LX) but my first speed, and I was hoping to keep it for a long time and to work on it with my two boys.

I am looking trying to replace it: I am in Utah and have found a few in other parts of the county - Is any one willing to test drive them for me? I would love another review as I feel I am emotionally attached to the car and would take any of them - even if they are beat up.

What part of Illionos is the car?

Back