HELP replacing front bumper and front headlights

Desync

:
Protege5
Hi, I own a protege5 and I just did the stupidest thing ever today. I was putting it in the garage and i scraped the front bumper on the house and then it ripped off the bumper and broke the front passenger light. I need a new set of lights and a front bumper and I was thinking about putting Mazdaspeed protege black housing lights instead of the chrome housing lights. I've seen some members with Protege5's with Mazdaspeed headlights and I was wondering if they are a direct fit and do I have to modify anything to get them to work?

http://www.theautopartsshop.com/Sea...Pat=Year+Auto+Car-USA+Parts+Brand+PartDetails
Not sure if these are the ones but I am pretty sure they are.

they will fit.. but the wiring is different for the bulbs. its possible to do..i think i just dont know how. u can always open yours and paint em....alot of people do that too,.

I would open them up but one is ruined cause the bracket to hold the bumper in place got ripped off. Anybody else have these headlights on a Protege5?

They are a direct fit but you will need to do some re-wiring to accomadate the H4 hi/lo bulbs for that light.

PM Njarmeka, IIRC he has a wiring diagram. I'm sure he's posted it before but don't remember where.

yeah I am having a hard time finding a msp bumper. For now the car looks fine since i put everything back together and its holding up but its got a big white gash on the side of the bumper(thank god its only the bumper) D: well I was thinking about calling protege garage and asking if they'd sell me a msp bumper only haha instead of buying the whole kit which is 1500 @_@

They are a direct fit but you will need to do some re-wiring to accomadate the H4 hi/lo bulbs for that light.

QUOTE]

You will regret going to H4 bulbs they are the pits, even worse light than the H7s.

Pat.

Wiring is diff like already said but if you wanted to avoid all that just get a set of H4 hid's connect them to your stock plug and walla.

Back