Help ! Mazda 6 front end is creaky - dealership acts clueless !

angel11

:
2007 Mazda 6
purchased a 2007 mazda 6 in mid april - 33,000 miles. after about a week on the road i noticed the car is really creaky in the front end. took it to the dealership, they test drove it and didnt find any isssues. car is still doing this ... taking it in on saturday .. but im afraid its not going to do it again .. im a girl so i dont want to seem clueless when i go in .. every passenger notices it as well as my daughter. it is really really loud. im hoping its safe to drive ... can anyone help ?

my CX-7 was creaking recently and I mentioned it at the dealer when I went for service. I told them it creaked since the winter and at first thought it might be the cold, but it continued when it warmer up. Anyway, it still did it going over speed bumps and I heard it while turning. It didn't feel like shocks and the tires had not worn funny, at least not yet, and thought it might be bushing somewhere. They said they greased the bushing while it was on the lift and they would look again at the next service and I should come back sooner if its still doing it and really bothering me. We'll see?

lubricate in top the front suspention, there is a bearing, this make a noise while turning, pass the bad road, etc...

Back