Help!!! Car Not Starting?

MSP818

:
MSProtege black
For the last few weeks my car has been randomly dying on me while driving mainly when i shift gears and have the clutch held in. It only happens when my foot is on the clutch there is no problem with it at idle. I drive a good amount every day to and from work and everything else seems to work normally. Today however i tried starting my car and it wouldnt start. It seemed like my battery was dead. So i take a look and my battery was very corroded. There was white dust all over the connecters and it looked like acid had been splashing all around that area. So today i bought a new battery and installed it. Then tried to start my car and again it would not start. I dont know why its doing this but it seems as if my brand new battery has died!! I dont know if my clutch is bad or what is going on here...if anyone can reccomend anything or anyone around the san fernando valley/los angeles area that would be a huge help. My car is completely stock i have no aftermarket parts what so ever. Please help i need to get to work tomorrow!

if its turning over its not the battery, usually fuel or spark. If its not turning over trying cleaning up the connections with baking soda and water. Also check the factory alarm. Disconnect the battery, put the key in th ON position and reconnect.

no its not turning its just dead..i did clean the connectors but nothing seemed to work...i'll try cleaning them with baking soda and water and hopefully it helps thanks

Back