Help: Anyone know of a reputable place that tints windows?

.paul

_rum & _ass
:
P5
I'm getting my windows tinted for my birthday/christmas present, but I have no idea what places are good for this sort of thing. I've seen places that advertise for it, but they look really crooked.

I was just wondering if any fellow members could point me in the right direction.

Last thing, anybody have 30% tint on their car and a picture??

I've got 30% on my windows in my sig, but I'd wait till spring to get tinted. I think some of the locals he went to LA Tint or something like that? There's been some threads on it.

(eek2) for two reasons

1. that was a fast response
2. 30% is really light :\

Why do you say I should wait until spring?

This was on my accord and that was 20%, I don't really want to go that dark again, just because. I wonder if there is a happy medium? Basically, I don't want to pay the hundred or so dollars to get something you can see right through.
wMTE0ODUzMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Last edited:
i have 30%.. and got it done at California Tint in Baileys Crossroads

i used to have 15% tint...put on by previous owner from another state, but that doesnt stop Koons Tysons Toyota from selling me the car that isnt street legal... anyway, after having 15% tint, anything else looks really light to me. but to be safe you should go with ~35% tint. its not as dark as 15% or 20%, but it also wont get you pulled over like it did for me. if you care about exterior looks, (i really only liked tint for keeping the interior cool in the summer) a dark interior it will make the tint appear darker than it really is.

Express Tint at the corner of 28 & 29 had some really good price quotes with a full lifetime warranty.

Cool, thanks for the tip.

But yeah, I'm mainly doing it to keep the car a bit cooler in the summer... it also looks nicer :D
I also don't like driving around in a fish bowl.

Back