Heated mirrors?

Do we have them? I don't see a button to turn it on.

Yes you do. Extract from Canadian CX-9 brochure:

Capture.jpg

My guess is they come on when you turn on the demister. Check your owners manual

I actually don't think the US version does. I noticed several times during last winter that the frost/snow never melted on mine. My 08 CX-9 did have them. Not convinced the us model does.

I actually don't think the US version does. I noticed several times during last winter that the frost/snow never melted on mine. My 08 CX-9 did have them. Not convinced the us model does.

When you look at the brochure (US version) does it specify under the features? Definitely here in Cda we have it and it's specified in the brochure...maybe it's one of the features not available in US but available in Cda like the heated steering wheel

Current model sure does. Here is an extract from USA brochure:

Capture.jpg

Part of Power Drivers seat package option for Sport, standard feature from Touring upwards.

The US version does. I wondered the same thing until I turned on the rear defroster and noticed the side mirrors defrosting as well. At least on my 2016 Signature they are there.

The US version does. I wondered the same thing until I turned on the rear defroster and noticed the side mirrors defrosting as well. At least on my 2016 Signature they are there.
That's how they work [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Back