headunit choices

Picture%20308.jpg

Picture%20307.jpg

dang you guys are pushy :p

my stock head unit was such a pain to get out I was pushing it from the rear and pulling it from the front. I pulled more than pushed and ripped the face completely off the OEM radio. even with the oem removal tools I was gettin cought somewhere and didnt see it till after I ripped that face off.

my stock head unit was such a pain to get out I was pushing it from the rear and pulling it from the front. I pulled more than pushed and ripped the face completely off the OEM radio. even with the oem removal tools I was gettin cought somewhere and didnt see it till after I ripped that face off.
same. i had to basicaully destroy the stock one to get it off. and it cut me. so i smasheded it

dang that looks nice...Awesome choice with the double din...if you look in my sig you can see the JVC with DVD i went with...I couldnt be happier

thank you sir :) the stock head unit didnt go without a fight

Nice!!! Great choice....compliments the interior perfectly. My hu was a pain in the a$$ to get out as well....guess it doesn't help that I only had "1" pair of removal tools! (screwy)

Liquid,

How do you like the deck so far? Do you use an iPod or another MP3 player?
How do you find it driving at night? Is there a lot of glare or light with the white display?
Thanks

its awesome. i am using it with an ipod, and it is intuitive and easy to control. it controls the ipod normaly, like you would with the click wheel, and it doesnt have any limits like the alpine and some other ipod units. night driving is great, no more glare than the stock unit

After making two trips (50 miles round trip) to the window tinting guy for Saturday appointments and him now showing up, I've decided to take some of that window tint money and invest in that JVC head unit and iPod adapter. I really like that the lighting matches the rest of the interior lighting theme. Hopefully the install goes smoothly.

I meant to mention this earlier but I went with a Kenwood DNX7100. I mainly bought it for my new Miata but foundout it fit in the P5 so I installed about a month ago. Love the system, DVD, MP3, USB connect, Garmin GPS, Aux in.

Back