He cant be beat... FUN GAME!!!

KyRaceFan

:
03 MSP.
http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

Basically, you pick a dictator, a cartoon charcacter, or sitcom persona, and he asks you yes/no questions and eventually he'll tell you who you are.
I tried hard to trick him, and it only worked with movie characters, apparently he doesnt do those!

Very fun, and time consuming... enjoy!

It didn't get Drew Carey - he thought I was Cedric the Entertainer. Maybe I answered a question wrong.

It also missed the Chicken Hawk... he thought I was Penfold from Danger Mouse.

It also missed Sue Ellen Mischke, the heiress to the O-Henry chocolate fortune from Seinfeld. I thought for sure it was going to guess it when it asked if 'I' wear a bra. It answered right after that with Paula Abdul from f* American Idol.

He got Sgt Slaughter from Gi joe, and lady jane from Gi joe, i was only the 8th to pick the sarge, and 3rd to pick lady jane.
Im fairly certain that if you answer the questions right, he'll know who you are. :D

It got Al Bundy from married with children. I guess I will try to trick it harder.

MarkSpark said:
damn he knew George Costanza. heheh
HA!! I did Jerry Seinfeld, and he got it, and then I did Tupac, and he got that one too. The Tupac one took a while though...
The Seinfeld one asked if he lived in the same building as a mailman, and then asked if he was friends with a bald guy, and a tall, lanky weirdo, then asked if he was obsessed with breakfast cereal:)

Latest posts

Back