Has anyone removed the rear bumper reflectors on an ms6 ?

MazMusic

I've been thinking of tinting the rear reflectors but I havent been able to confirm that they pop out or require removal of the bumper, also the side markers can they be removed without removing the front bumper? any help is much appreciated

you definitely don't have to remove the rear bumper to remove the reflectors.

I forget on the front reflectors... I've had the bumper off so many times that it really isn't a big deal any more.

Nope, just a tool to pry on the back edge of the front reflectors will get the job done, just don't damage your paint!

if you're gonna mod the rear reflector, order the smoked led reflectors from rpm.....

DSCF8182.jpg

I think I'm gonna pull my rears and put a coat of Nightshades on them to get rid of the red. I can't see spending $70 on the LED ones when I really don't wanna wire them in.

I agree

I think I'm gonna pull my rears and put a coat of Nightshades on them to get rid of the red. I can't see spending $70 on the LED ones when I really don't wanna wire them in.

yeah seems pointless I really want them just black anyways, if nightshades wasnt impossible to find in toronto It would be done already

Crawl under the car and look. Niether bumper needs to be removed, it should take about 20 minutes to get all 4 out. Very simple. Wiring in the LED lights is also really simple.

Back