Has anyone gotten this?

If you need pads and rotors go for it although a lot of people say to stay away from drilled and slotted rotors and just get slotted

i say, just get the plain rotor blanks from rockauto and a set of OEM pads. mazda pads are a good compromise between grip and low dust for a street driver. rotors are a throw away item, and i recommend replacing them every time you do the brakes. get the inexpensive rotors, and you wont feel bad about doing that.

I went from stock rotors/pads to drilled and slotted in the front and rear and you can tell a diffrence. I have a VTTR BBK kit up front now but the rears still have the same cross drilled/ slotted rotors after 40000 ish miles. I have had no issues.

Rob

I have cross drilled & slotted rotors for over 20,000 miles with no ill effect.

if you can get a full, four corner, set of blank rotors and oem pads for $200, why not? i can understand not wanting to replace them when you spend that much just for drilled and slotted. every time i replace my brakes, i get the piece of mind that i am getting a good pad to rotor bond. new pads + new rotors = :D

Back