Hampton Roads Mazda (HRM) Future Meet Ideas...

We will probably have one this summer. I need a base on the Evo and I'm sure other people have been getting new stuff since the last dyno day.

just a heads up, MSF is getting a list and date together for a dyno day @ All Aspects.. some time late this month, early next month

it took me 10minuites to figure out what sss and WW ment.. thanks D:

nice choice on the color though.

You had all the other trim levels so I thought I would throw those out there. You have a CTS-V now. Thats a badass car man. Do you have the coupe or the sedan? I thought the G8 was nice but the caddy is definately a nice upgrade.

Yeah CTS-Vs are where its at. If I had enough money to buy one that would definitely be the car I'd be driving around. All the luxury you'd ever want and more than enough power right out of the box. Of course I'd do the normal bolt ons tho. Can't be driving a stock car around :)

You had all the other trim levels so I thought I would throw those out there. You have a CTS-V now. Thats a badass car man. Do you have the coupe or the sedan? I thought the G8 was nice but the caddy is definately a nice upgrade.

Thanks, and I'm a sedan man till the day I day. The coupe just looks... off anyway, and if I want a fast coupe, I'd get a Z06.

Of course I'd do the normal bolt ons tho. Can't be driving a stock car around
I think I'll play it stock for at least the first year, but the bolt-ons are so tempting I might cheat myself. Being in the relm of 550+ whp with a pully, tune, and cai is epic.

Last edited:
Back