Halloween Meet Pic Thread

I'm down for baja anytime. especially since there's one just about 10 minutes away from my house. lol.

BTW that's me in the grean plad behind my 323. my cousin is in thew red. I believe we were playing with fire at that point. I'm a ****'n sissy when it comes to fire. Which is funny comming from someone who used to smoke jump over the summer. I got a nasty blast of smoke in my eyes an I think I starled everyone with my outburst of profanity. People turned expecting to see someone with half a face.

Yea I'm pretty much the only Yellow P5 in our crew of people but Engel has one as well over in Eastern Washington. Then agian I have not been able to make it in a while to the meets due to my busy schedule.

ROB.. Your car looks so NAKED without the graphics. It's amazing how much that actually adds to the car. I miss your graphics bro, tons of Character was in those babies. Miss kicin' it with you bro...

I see how it is chris. rob wasn't the only car stripped of graphics. ass. lol. just kidding.
i'm bored, on break from work, and wanted to be a p0st wh0re. lol

ya but mike your car is just a stock mazdaspeed!! what is so special abt that? j/p

we shall see...................i may have a few tricks up my sleeve, i have to do somthing to be able to compete with paul.

Wow, good turn out. I should have gone. I'd have liked to see the P5 w/ the painted CF hood (sorry, don't remember his name). That and all the other guys I know... Niv even made it, eh? Nice.

Joka... that looks a little unsafe to have your kids seat behind your belt bar like that. (scratcheshead)

Last edited:
HorsepowerFreak said:
Wow, good turn out. I should have gone. I'd have liked to see the P5 w/ the painted CF hood (sorry, don't remember his name).
(scratcheshead)

Red = NVanp5 = the other Rob :)

HorsepowerFreak said:
Niv even made it, eh? Nice.

Aha!...... i knew you were a secret canuck agent! lolz.

Back