Halloween Meet Pic Thread

joka1 said:
like i said b4, bottle is not full, it never will be with her in the car. even though n20 is not explosive i still will not have it full with my daughter in their. i am terrible (very,very bad with names unless i know u so i forget) he was with the bc crew. i will find out 4 u
oh that was you!... hah.. nice seats btw. I thought no one made the harness bar?

no one does, but me...............:) me and my roomate made it. we r going to make more in the spring and sell them. but we r going to redesign it and lwr the bar 6 inches and the downtubes will be adj like the sparco one. so if u want to wait until then they will be their.
my car is being fully cages this winter for the hell of it to see if we can do it

ya the first car is mine........ u can see my daughter hanging off my harness bar

It was good meeting you all....I bailed due to the kiddo situation....Next time the video will be installed and he'll be kickin back....Joka, I would have put him in for some Dora, but your car is too nice...His name is Tarin and he'll find a way to tear something up in there...Thanks for the offer though...By the way your camera made my car look pretty damn nice. You got a car wash filter or something on it....Thanks for the good time...

Daniel

Last edited:
lol, i have found how to use the sun to hide dirt..........i have to do it alot when people want random pics of my car. :) np...........he could not have messed up that much..... next time i should have a 13 in screen in the trunk lid so he can just sit on a foldy chair back their and watch dora :)

oh man.. that hung up car... was just tooooo funny. and yet i felt rather bad for those people as it had to have been quite embarrassing.

i don't think they lost any fluid. the lady got out, which raised the car that critical inch and gave him enough clearance to back off of the divider.

there had to have been like 4 people who whipped out cameras to shoot pics of that. some discreeetly, some not so discreetly.. lolz....

nice meet peeps, good to see old faces, meet new ones. Sorry us canucks didn't stay longer.....but it was a good time.

rob> nice pics.

nutari> yeah, that's nvanp5 - also called rob. lolz

Last edited:
that was a good meet. i feel like completely hammered dog s*** right now. was it worth it? i dunno. but it was nice to see people. now, everybody wish me a speedy recovery, otherwise i might get fired from work. :(

Mike,
Here you go, I wish you well :) Looks like that was one kick-ass meet, we must do it again soon, Paul and I are both ticked we had to miss it. Anybody down for some baja next month? I'm getting a new job so I will be able to afford an extra tank of gas by then ;) Weather willing that is

Had alot of fun. Got to see an old man do a crooked grind with his 80s toyota car. got to see a family of 4 almost get killed by a stunt kite. got to see a fat lady fight with a father of two after almost hiting him and his family with the kite. It was funny seing mine, Mikes, and Robs Proteges all naked with no graphics at the same time.

Its always cool to put a face and a bit of personality behind a screen name. Wish every one could of hung out longer. Food was good, didnt have to make any quick emergancy runs to the hospital. I was bumed that i never got to try any of the chicken. Oh well next time.

just wait till ya'll see what's in store for the surprise i was gonna bring to the meet. speaking of which, since i couldn't bring it out, i'll just tell everyone for now till i can get pics up. i got a 2000 protege dx, gold. gonna do some fun things to it....;)

showtege said:
Had alot of fun. Got to see an old man do a crooked grind with his 80s toyota car. got to see a family of 4 almost get killed by a stunt kite. got to see a fat lady fight with a father of two after almost hiting him and his family with the kite. It was funny seing mine, Mikes, and Robs Proteges all naked with no graphics at the same time.

Its always cool to put a face and a bit of personality behind a screen name. Wish every one could of hung out longer. Food was good, didnt have to make any quick emergancy runs to the hospital. I was bumed that i never got to try any of the chicken. Oh well next time.

yeah there was some great entertainment, did you forget about the lady that got attacked by the birds and went to the locked side of her van.

And there was that cool AWD (meaning one of a kind) silver MX-3 with the CF hood that was there too. lol, the car still needas alot of work but its up and running.

the meet was good. we should have started the food alittle earlier i think. but all in all it was pretty fun. that lady getting attacked by the birds was great.

Latest posts

Back