H&R Sport Springs Complete! Bring on summer mode!

H&R Sports springs
190594_10150119752159860_61960264859_6330804_883741_n.jpg

what wheels are those... yours looks hot

(thumb)

I'm having second thoughts on the red :) Get some tint, and you would be good to go! Looks great!

I'm pretty sure there's tint on those windows. I know you can go pretty dark in TX, but in some places (like here in MD) that's about as dark as you can legally go.

I'm pretty sure there's tint on those windows. I know you can go pretty dark in TX, but in some places (like here in MD) that's about as dark as you can legally go.

Yeah, TX is great...lol. 25% here :) used to be 20% a year or so ago. I can notice it now, i was checking on my cell phone earlier, didn't notice it until now.

No 2's? Man, that's my favourite part of the Yozora! Actually... I take that back, the Yozora embroidered floor mats are my favourite part ;-)

Haha sure, if you happen to drive by! No 2's on mine though.

No 2's? Man, that's my favourite part of the Yozora! Actually... I take that back, the Yozora embroidered floor mats are my favourite part ;-)

I do like those floor mats! Just thought it looked cleaner without the 2's. Should be tinting soon. The drop might have to wait a little longer, unfortunately. :p

I have some before shots with the summer tires, but not a full profile. Should be enough for comparison though! Once i put on the summer tires this year i'll get more pics and post.

You should of got before after shots

Just shot a bunch of new ones this weekend in summer mode! Some of the first shots give you an idea of the drop and current wheel gap, though the black on black motif is kinda hard to see ;-)

Please ignore the extra uglyness on TOP of my battery in the engine compartment... I had an accident this weekend with a ratchet, the positive lead on my battery and the chassis. I blew the fusible link, and had to reorder a new one... That's the ugly temporary fix...

New Pics Here!

Hi all...sorry for being such a noob but anyway I'm asking...if I wanted to install the H&R Sport Springs on my 2010 M2R..do I need to change the stock shocks to match the lowered springs? If I'd stick with the current shocks how long would I expect them to last? And if I'll do I shot change (not yet ready to spend much on coilovers) what kind of shocks could get to at least "survive" the lowered ride mod..

Bilstien and H&R make coilovers.

That being said the North American M2 has a factory lowering kit available, and doesn't replace the shocks or endlinks. The car is designed to be lowered (and according to my parts mnger, the Mazda factory lowering part is the Eibach sport kit) so I cna't see there being an issue.

My springs have been on for about 6 months now and I've had no issues.

Are there any replacement shocks (at least worth putting on the car) available?

John

Installing my springs at this exact moment. Computer outside so I can listen to music and check on the springs install guide

As far as I know, it's just listed as "Lowering Spring Kit" as an accessory on the north american mazda website. It's not listed as Eibach, but according to my parts guy it's just Eibach springs painted mazda blue.

^ More info on this "factory lowering kit" plz.

If anyone has any links to the factory lowering springs share the love.

Man i love some of these pics. I need to make more money so i can start upgrading. ugggh

Back