Guitarrocker98's PART OUT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2008 Mazda 6
I have TONS OF PARTS to sell. Im most likely going to be trading in my car, so all the good things go to you!

JL 1000/1 AMP New these for for between 1-1,100. Im looking for 500 shipped OBO

Alpine Type R subs. On "ebay" these go for 290-400 for 2. I want 200 plus shipping. Had them for about 4-5 months. Car has just been in and out of the shop.

Custom Box for the 6 spare tire slot. This is for the box. Now if you go do a shop and have them make it, they go for between 1-1200. (depending on the shop) For this box im lookin for 500 plus shipping.

BUY IT ALL ITS 1000 PLUS SHIPPING

Car stereo THUMPS all together. Honestly its a great system for the price.

The Double DIN/FULL center. This includes all 3 parts. The shifter, cup holders, and Stereo piece. This is honestly one of the BEST looking double din dash's out there. The buttons were custom re located to where they sit now. The push button start is from a Lotus, and is EASILY wired in. For the Double DIN kit im looking for 300 plus shipping

The Pioneer P3300bt Deck has a built in blue tooth CD player, is wired up so you can watch DVD's while you drive. I want 350 for it. They go for 400 "on ebay" Remember that this is all wired up so it should basically be a plug and play kit.

BUY IT ALL FOR 500

BUY EVERYTHING HEAD UNIT DASH SUBS ITS 1500 SHIPPED!!! I will also throw in the all the wiring I can

PLX GAUGE
If you have not seen these, they ARE AWESOME!!! This is a 60mm gauge. Perfect for the vents. Plugs into your OBDII plug and away you go constant monitoring of everything. Kit has gauge remote and there is a box that runs everything. For more information, https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I WANT 300 shipped.

15 dollars for both pillars. One is covered in fabric and not done very well. The other is tan.

LED underglow kit..

This is an underglow kit for the car.

Tried to capture ALL the sides and the lights in action. They are a million color kit.

Want 100 plus shipping.

Carbon Fiber shark fin

To install this part you need to take out the knub. I want 45 shipped.

Last edited:
Well if you dont like the prices move along. The tails are 390 new. OEM tails go for about 100 or under on here, so you save 70 bucks. If I were to put a 320 price tag on them they would still sell.

Are the subs dvc? If so, dual 4 or dual 2? I have had a pair of dual 4's for 8 years and they are still pounding... and they have been abused.

Wow, had to see what all the hoopin & hollerin was about in here.
I lol'd.
GLWS.

FYI: your prices are ridiculous.
Then dont buy. Also why say that on someones for salt thread? Seriously??? People like you are why im never on this forum. The only thing that could be considered "over priced" is the amp Everything else is fairly reasonable. Everything is 1 close to new, 2 in good condition, and 3 up to me for sale pricing.

Then dont buy. Also why say that on someones for salt thread? Seriously??? People like you are why im never on this forum. The only thing that could be considered "over priced" is the amp Everything else is fairly reasonable. Everything is 1 close to new, 2 in good condition, and 3 up to me for sale pricing.
Yes, people like me...who agree your prices are outrageous. It's nothing new to inform people that they can find similar items for less.
Don't get offended because I'm being honest.
I did say Good Luck With Sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back