Guaging interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gksspot

:
02 Protege LX, 5 spd
My cousin makes leather padded armrest consoles for the Miata. He has been doing it for years and is pretty well known over at Miata.net. Do a search for leatherlids over there and you can see for yourself. Also you can do a member search there for cej22.

Anyways he does it on the side and does a couple a month. I had one done on my M1 and liked it. Im not going to benefit financially from this, just sending along some info, I know this section of the Miata forum is pretty small right now so I thought Id contribute with the one thing I know about outside of all the typical Miata vendors.

Here is a pic of my lid.

LeatherLidsconsole.jpg

PM Me if you want info, I havent read the rules completly for posting stuff like this but Im guessing they dont want me to post website URLs and what not.

By the way there is a lot more to it then wrapping leather around it. He had to try several methods, materials, and techniques before he got ir just right, the guy is a perfectionist.

gksspot said:
My cousin makes leather padded armrest consoles for the Miata. He has been doing it for years and is pretty well known over at Miata.net. Do a search for leatherlids over there and you can see for yourself. Also you can do a member search there for cej22.

Anyways he does it on the side and does a couple a month. I had one done on my M1 and liked it. Im not going to benefit financially from this, just sending along some info, I know this section of the Miata forum is pretty small right now so I thought Id contribute with the one thing I know about outside of all the typical Miata vendors.

Here is a pic of my lid.

LeatherLidsconsole.jpg

PM Me if you want info, I havent read the rules completly for posting stuff like this but Im guessing they dont want me to post website URLs and what not.

By the way there is a lot more to it then wrapping leather around it. He had to try several methods, materials, and techniques before he got ir just right, the guy is a perfectionist.

I think you would have to apply for AMM status, you will be representing another company/business and selling their products on the forum. I'll Just pm antoine and ask him for the details. Would be nice to get some miata-specific stuff going. After I get in touch with the boss man, I'll drop you a pm and let you know whats involved. I might be able to help out with the payments and such. I really want to get this section up and running. :) (thumb)

Very nice product btw. (first)

If you are a member who doesn't have an official business but you produce a limited or custom product independently (at home for example) for sale in the forums, you will need to be an "Approved Merchant Member"

Please send a private message to me and title your PM AMM request

-Your FULL Name
-FULL address
-Site Username
-Contact Information (phone, e-mail)
-Website
-Include information about the products and services you offer
-Please describe in detail why you qualify for AMM status instead of AV status

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back