Guage rings?

im so not missing htis GB. Subscribed once i heard about this couple days ago. WOO!

If you would like an email reminder when the rings are available email go@**********.com with the subject line: StreetRings.

RaiderMP5 is taking control of the questions, sweet. RaiderMP5, have you seen the new street racing video filmed by a bunch of guys from Alachua county?

********** said:
RaiderMP5 is taking control of the questions, sweet. RaiderMP5, have you seen the new street racing video filmed by a bunch of guys from Alachua county?

Nope. I am not into that scene at all. The only people I think that would have made it is a group that meets in Gainesville. INTMO or something, but I could be wrong. Got any more info on the video?

Cullen, I will try to field any basic questions about the rings, but I am pretty much in the same boat as everyone else. I just know of your high quality, so I am sure these rings will be awesome. You have many, many, many people anxiously awaiting their debut. Thanks for stepping up, and making these rings!

RaiderMP5, if you or anyone esle has more specific questions that you can not answer, then give me a hollar, either send me a PM or post on this thread, I talk to Cullen a few times per week and I check this post at least 2-3 per week also. So let me know if I can be of assitance to anyone.

Ryan

Can you refresh our minds on the price and when they will be ready for shipment please?

Well Protege 5 is very rare mazda model here in finland so i think maybe 2 or 3 sets possible... At least one for me.

Back