Guage rings?

I cannot wait for the list to come out in the FS section. It is going to be miles long. I am so ready to order these!

We are like that crazy woman in those old Mervyn's ads. Face planted to the front window saying "open open open open open open open openopen open open open open open open open" until we finally get a chance to see and buy these little pieces of metal.

rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings rings

Demonic-Speed said:
Damit, I just paid 50 bucks for the Dave B rings used:) So make them like 51 and then it will make me feel better:)

I'll make you feel better, I paid 60 shipped for mine, then I sold my car...but then I bought an EVO so now I feel better(lol2)

Hey, what are the chances of making something like this for the Autometer guages & AEM A/F guages??
I'd love to have a matching set for my DaveB's

Padre said:
Hey, what are the chances of making something like this for the Autometer guages & AEM A/F guages??
I'd love to have a matching set for my DaveB's

They already do, they are called Ultra-lite guages:) You want a better match then that?

Demonic-Speed said:
They already do, they are called Ultra-lite guages:) You want a better match then that?

Sure, in hind site that would have made sence. However when I originally bought the guages (Autometer & AEM), DaveB rings were not going to be made again, so what was the point. Well now I have the DaveB rings, and the cost to change the guages to match is prohibitive. Esp. the AEM at over $350 for a new guage. So the possibility of having rings made for the guages peaks my interest.

Demonic-Speed said:
U still suck:) The fact that you got a ticket on the way home allows me to sleep at night:)

Dude after I paid the court fees it was $150 (that should help you sleep even better), but it wont be on my record(glare) .

(jacked)

Last edited:
Back