gt spec stuff

Mr. 4500 RPM

:
Black P5
i am thinking of buying gt spec suspension parts and had a few questions. im thinking of buying the front AND rear strut bar and the 4 point linkeage bar for the protege5 and wanted to know if anyone knows if they are easy to install? i know the rear strut bar needs cutting of the trunk side panels and what not....but is it a direct swap for the front strut bar? anyone have this setup and know if its worth the money and improves handeling? This will be my official first car mod and wanted to know if these parts are worth the money. any sugegstions or ideas as well would be highly appreciated thanks.

i dont have gtspec stuff, i can tell you my experience with another car and front and rear bars. The front bar will tighten up the steering, you WILL notice a difference, putting the rear on, because its a solid axle rear car you wont notice as big of a difference as the front did. the rear would be a mod where you want to tie your whole suspension together. thats my experience, you can buy both if its a good deal but the front will make the biggest improvement of the 2. if u dont have a rear sway bar, put the money from the rear strut bar towards the rear sway bar. as far as the linkage goes i couldnt give an opinion on it as ive never dealt with one.

thats for the help a different perspective now makes me think twice about some things but thanks...and also anybody else have any different opinions? are these mods worth doing? any other ideas? thanks

i have the front 4 pont ladder bar and that made a big difference, like terbow said, the front felt a whole lot tighter

pm gwen from edoperformance, he can give u more info on the gt spec parts

i have all the products that gtspec offers for the mazdaspeed and i tell you they are the best addition to the car i have made the parts where easy to install and the color and quality has great.

Back