GT Spec Lower Front Tie Bar

www.03msp.com

:
2004 Acura TL
All:

I purchased the GT Spec Lower Front Tie Bar due to it's similiarity to a Cusco bar I had on my 01' Type R. I purchased the product shipped from Corksport for under $80.00. It went on quite easily and looks fabulous (even on my blue car).

Reactions: More noise when going over bumps, and when turning hard like I normally do on a few choice turns - the car is overall different - changes the handling on the car.

Here is a picture as well with my 2 cents:

underbody.jpg

yeh im thinkin about the tie and ladder bar once i pick a coilover to get looks nice.....does it improve the steerin feel any? more precise?

AutoBox said:
yeh im thinkin about the tie and ladder bar once i pick a coilover to get looks nice.....does it improve the steerin feel any? more precise?
MMMM, I don't notice that much an improvement, but once I had upgraded from my stock upper front strut tower brace to my Tri-CP Racing (that made a hell of a difference).

- Brian

hey box, have you seen the Ksport coilovers? 789 for 36 way adjustables and even comes with camber plates.

yeh but ****** apexr1 hasnt responded ot my emails...i have beeen askin about them sincce they posted it 2 months ago......im gonna call cus if they dont got them i may just get the bracing and exhuast done .....i just cant afford any of the other coilovers out there right now

03MSP-Brian said:
MMMM, I don't notice that much an improvement, but once I had upgraded from my stock upper front strut tower brace to my Tri-CP Racing (that made a hell of a difference).

- Brian
where u get the tri-point bar at? i seen it on ebay for 150...that the same ppl? i know the stock bar is pos compared to a real stb

AutoBox said:
where u get the tri-point bar at? i seen it on ebay for 150...that the same ppl? i know the stock bar is pos compared to a real stb
Good thing - yes!

Trianular bar right from CP Racing.

I have a friend on the probe board that has started up a bulk buy on them. Seems that they ran into a problem getting the parts through customs. They screwwed something up and right now the parts are sitting in customs till they get it straight. But if everything works out I may have another source in getting them. I'm gonna wait and check out the product first hand.

seriously le tme know matt....i got paypal locked and loaded....i need them by july 18th for the mjm2 autox....i got some other stuff up my sleeve too :)

oh and sorry for whorin ur thread brian :( ..... im gonna give cp a call and check out one of their stb's...do they got a site?

03MSP-Brian,

I have two questions. Since the tie bar is connected to the lower arms, does the front end require re-alignment after installation? Does the tie bar cause an increase in understeer? Thanks in advance for your reply.

yeh...i hope someone makes a nice tie brace for the floor behind the front seats....i had a custom one on my 240sx and it was beast!!!

anyone have a website for the triagular brace from cp racing? i have the ladder bar and the lower tie bar brace aswell

does anyone know if the bar fits the apex 3" downpipe if it does im gettin it. the pic looks like the apex/w cat

I have the tie bar and the ladder bar, great pieces!

It fits the ION 3" Exhaust with cat. Give Chris at EDO Performance a call and explain to him what you have, he may have fitment information or if he doesn't might be willing to let you return the bar if it doesn't fit and you promise to be nice to it and not scratch it.

Back