Grumpy Troll Cruise 2012

G

Guest20182

MILWAUKEE PEOPLE, WE ARE MEETING HERE (see below) 7:45-8:15ish:

My phone # is (414) 429-3044, please bring walkie-talkies if you have them!

Exit #291 I-94 West in Pewaukee, WI
cruisestart.jpg

This year info: http://www.6crew.com/forum/showthread.php?25778-Grumpy-Troll-Cruise-2012

Last year info: http://www.6crew.com/forum/showthre...The-fall-cruise-to-the-Grumpy-Troll-October-2

^^Pics page 6.

Ian, Tim and Mike (meciboy) did it with us last year, was a great time. This is an all-car event. We had a Z06, Miata, Mazda6's, MS3, a few mustangs, etc come last year, also this is a FAMILY event. A lot of the guys bring their kids.

Who's in?

Last edited:
Dont think that i'll be able to make it this year, Besides you all in your bulky 6's were too slow for me. I was nearly sleeping taking marked 25mph turns at 35mph.

I've got a wedding that sat evening that i'm in, so i dont think i'll make it out there that early. I'll keep an eye on it and see how things go if something were to change. Maybe meet up at a stop or something.

ending in 44 still? If so then yup. Are there any planned stops like we did last year at cave of the mounds?

Yup, that's it. I'm not really sure, but we're going to end at the Troll again so maybe you can join us there if nothing else. I'll find out where they plan to stop and get back to you.

updated first post with SE WI guys meeting place. Same as years previous. 7:45-8:15 at Golf Rd. Park and Ride. Bring walkies if you have them.

Ian, we're going to stop at the Cave of the Mounds for a potty break at the least. I'll keep you in the loop day-of.

Last edited:
why was the miata in my rearview the whole time then?? LOL

hahaha, well because.... you know. no passing allowed, that and i'd probably lose everyone in about 5 turns and then i'd be enjoying beer much sooner than everyone else, and thats not fair. :)

hahaha, well because.... you know. no passing allowed, that and i'd probably lose everyone in about 5 turns and then i'd be enjoying beer much sooner than everyone else, and thats not fair. :)

Well, ifthat's the case...pass away and get our name in for a table so we don't need to wait so damn long this time :)

lol, I can't swing a Sunday. Work at Northern Brewer on Sundays.

Plus, the gas I would spend with the new truck, oof. Could buy 2 Dark Lords! I have a few in the basement, went to DL day this year..

lol, I can't swing a Sunday. Work at Northern Brewer on Sundays.

Plus, the gas I would spend with the new truck, oof. Could buy 2 Dark Lords! I have a few in the basement, went to DL day this year..

Take off and ride along lol

Back