Gotta do it parting out the 6...

BiG PiMpIn!

:
2006 MaZdA 6
Okay so Iam getting rid of my 6 for a 09 CX7!! And now I gotta get rid of some stuff to get some money so I can register it! LMAO!!!

Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood...Never seen snow! No chips NADA here!! Thinking about $350 local p/u...Willing to drive a bit! Thinking about shipping but not to sure on how much possibly $450 shipped but dont quote me!

Also I have a vortex generator that i have fab'd up and needs paint 25 shipped!

Email me Chriscustodio@ymail.com

100_0759.jpg

100_0760.jpg

IMG00035.jpg

IMG00033.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture010.jpg

IMG00027.jpg

IMG00025.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00021.jpg

chris is gettin a cx7!!! lol we will have the same motor!!!!! lol o and hey chris the wind splitter thing for the roof is that carbon fiber? or is it black and because i would like that :) never mind i see it lol

Jay is the man and def a good guy. If I had a 6 and wanted these, I'd buy from him with no worries. Hope you'll still come to some NEPOC meets :p

btw why trading for CX-7?

the cx7 is a big mazdaspeed 6! Lmao....I need the room im a big bastard plus i miss the turbo and awd!! LMAO!! I will still be coming to the meets, Im not gonna leave it stock for long will have a few mods by summer as long as the loan goes through! LOL..Jimmy I texted you the other day you never got back to me 8'o(

I always said it would be cool to have a NEPOC member who owns a Mazda CX7 or 9.

Back