Got Zum bugs?

Crazee D

Contributor
:
White P5 go-kart
Well, everyone is always mis-pronouncing my vanity plate as "Got some?" instead of "Got Zoom?"

So now I got some something....bugs!
This is what she looked like after the 460 miles roundtrip to our Mazda corral at Lime Rock Park.
060407%20003a.jpg

060407%20002a.jpg

060407%20004a.jpg

060407%20006a.jpg

Anybody hungry? She's all cleaned off now, ofc... :p

I tried to copy you and get the same plate for Arizona and was denied by DMV as offensive. They thought GOT ZUM read as GOT SOME.

SO I have GET ZOOM

Attachments

• june 2 2007 104 (Small).jpg
    june 2 2007 104 (Small).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 87
  • may 29 002 (Large).jpg
    may 29 002 (Large).jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 93
Whomever denied the plate name must really have a perverted mind then. Thus they should be banned.

rednecks_r_us said:
I tried to copy you and get the same plate for Arizona and was denied by DMV as offensive. They thought GOT ZUM read as GOT SOME.

...and what exactly is offensive about "got some"? Some what? People are morons. I know a Miata owner with "RAIN SUX" on his Miata plate, and he had some mom get all over his case about how "SUX" was offensive language! People need to get a sense of humor. Not everything is offensive.

...Sorry if that post offended anyone...

We only get 6 characters to work with in Mass.

..."All vanity plates must begin with two letters. The plate can be no more than six characters, or a maximum of five characters for motorcycle plates. Vanity plates cannot have letters and numbers intermixed. For example: "MY65MG."...

http://www.mass.gov/rmv/vanity/index.htm

that's nuffin! here's a few pics from my cross country trip from Seattle to Connecticut

Attachments

• DSC00432.JPG
    DSC00432.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00434.JPG
    DSC00434.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 81
Haha, you guys are sissies. Come try driving through Florida during the peak of lovebug season. You literally have to get out and clean the bugs off your car once every 100-150 miles of interstate highway driving.

Not only that, but the insides of the lovebugs will actually eat through clearcoat and paint within 48 hours if left on the car.

whitemp5seattle said:
that's nuffin! here's a few pics from my cross country trip from Seattle to Connecticut

Props! Those were some mighty big critters!

Hey Scott, were u the guy that hit a croc? I hit some roadkill and remembered that recently.

Back