Got the cancer again

I_Vtec

Contributor
:
2001 Honda S2000
For those who haven't heard I have colon cancer again.

I have to have surgery to remove the growth again....but I'm not sure if I'll have to do chemo again. **** my life!

For those who haven't heard I have colon cancer again.

I have to have surgery to remove the growth again....but I'm not sure if I'll have to do chemo again. **** my life!

You'll do fine and they'll get it all this time. Best of luck and look forward to seeing you just fine afterward.

They'll get it all this go-round and you'll be back in top form in no time at all...we'll get through this - we've got a big bottle of Tortuga rum that needs drinking!

...hmmm, are you sure you're not just going back in for the sponge baths from the cute nurses?

you'll make it through bud, where all here for you!! I know this girl who had to have surgery and her uturis removed and they did'nt get all of it, she is facing a similar situation.

life sucks sometimes, but there's nothing you can do except grit your teeth and stay the course. all that matters now is that you keep yourself strong mentally and hit this cancer head on and send it packin! our thoughts will all be with you, man, so hang in there and keep on truckin!

My offer to punch you in the gut to show that cancer who its daddy is, is still valid (hah)

So the name is Matt from what I gathered. I dont know how religious anyone in this forum is because I dont know any of you personally, but I will have my church pray for you Matt if you would like. I mean it can't hurt right?? Anyway man that does suck but I think you'll be alright

Never met ya but you seem to be a cool dude. From one cool dude to another, good luck and you will beat it. My uncle has colon cancer and he is still getting over the surgery. Kinda hits home. In my prayers too.

Back