Got some stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrose

:
2007 Subaru Legacy GT 2006 Evo IX
Got some stuff I need to get rid of. This stuff needs to move. First come first serve. First person to give me a decent offer on this stuff (without lowballing) gets it.

I have to warn you. I spend a lot of time out of town. So i dont get many chances to ship things out. If you want something it could take me up to a week to get it out my door. If this is a problem, dont buy it from me...

1. Medievil Air Diverter Panel. Never used just painted. Will need to be re-painted. **SOLD!!!!***

2. Real Carbon Evo wing. Sides painted MSP titanium. This thing cost me a fortune. Its one of the original one before they changed the design on them. $400.00 shipped

3. Mazda 3 HID kit. I actually forgot to get all the info on it. I believe its 9K and its the ones with the really small balists. I will get all the info on here soon. These are new in box. 85 Shipped.

4. Nexus Gauge system. I have the control modual, Boost gauge and water temp. New in Box.
220.00 Shipped

5. PNP harness for protege. This harness is set up to run the emanage i have with it but could be modified to run other engine management. The emanage comes with it. This is all new.
***SOLD!!***

6. MSP radiator. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!! Thanks!

7. 9 inch Spal fan. 35 shipped

8. Silver painted top cover that was on the MSP. Its just the cover i do not have the mounting hardware. 60 shipped.

Last edited:
pics

Attachments

• Air diverter.jpg
    Air diverter.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Evo Wing.jpg
    Evo Wing.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 174
  • MAzda 3 HID.jpg
    MAzda 3 HID.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Nexus.jpg
    Nexus.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 126
more pics

Attachments

• PNP harnes.jpg
    PNP harnes.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Rad.jpg
    Rad.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 86
  • spal fan.jpg
    spal fan.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 87
  • top cover.jpg
    top cover.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 124
no prices?
correct me if im wrong, but i think the "Rules" say you need to have prices. Or that might be a different forum im thinking of.

Wow, relax. I wasnt attacking you, just being friendly.

Last edited:
I said make a decent offer on this stuff. Ive done a million FS threads and have always had people just throw out offers anyway. So why waste my time trying to figure it all out. If it sounds fair Ill sell it. If people dont want to make an offer I gess they dont want it. Im doing this all on my Iphone so its not exactly convinent.

Ok fine. Each item is $1000 OBO. Happy. This is why I spend zero time on this forum now.

no prices?
correct me if im wrong, but i think the "Rules" say you need to have prices. Or that might be a different forum im thinking of.

Sorry dude. Its not you. Just a lot of trolling asshats on this forum that annoy the hell out of me. So Im always just expecting poeple to be super negative.

no prices?

Wow, relax. I wasnt attacking you, just being friendly.

It was actually designed to go directly on the AC condensor. I changed to a MAM thumper setup and when you do that you kind of have to redesign the cooling system a bit. It would fit but by itself would not be enough. I would recomend a 12 inch if you were going to change rad fans.

Its all good, BTW the Fan.. do you know if that fits onto the stock MSP Rad?

Hey man where's highland at? Up in the region. I'm in Anderson and dig that spoiler. I have no idea what a fare price would be picked up. Shoot you a pm

Radiator is Sold!! Come one peeps. Buy this stuff. I really just need to get rid of it.

It looks like 3 gauges in the picture. Which ones are they? I got a little confused about it in your first listing. What do they look like? Do they include all installation hardware and/or instructions? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back