got my skunk2's on, how do they look?

lxondubz

:
03 black mica
2006_0521Image0042.jpg

2006_0521Image0053.jpg

2006_0521Image0043.jpg

2006_0521Image0047.jpg

I'd drop it a bit more - you can basically get that drop with springs, so gotta make the noisiness worthwhile ;)

its a 2inch drop. i plan on getting coilovers wayyy down the road but these please me for now so im happy.

this is eibach ground control all the way down in the front, leveled out in the rear!!
photoshoot%20021.jpg

i will let you know how low the jic a2's go soon when i finish installing them!!

rob

I think the car looks great, but why get coilover springs if you're not looking to "slam your pimped out ryde"? I think a set of performance springs would give your suspension better compliance, the same look, and a much more comfortable ride.

Skunks look great!

They look great, much better then my Megan Racing springs which are higher in the back, keep in mind my rims are 16's with 45 tires thats why the gap is still there, 2 inches also all round except for a sedan which is lighter then a P5 it's more like 1.8 inches for the rear on my car.Putting my battery in the trunk would help :) I needed shocks badly (two were leaking) I found out that I could get a better price on E-BAY for Tociko blues and Megan springs for less then OEM so I bought some and slapped em in.Needed one endlink tho, I know this is the wrong thread for a question like this..but do I really need better sway bar's....the stock ones have a little tilt but not much.

Attachments

• afto.jpg
    afto.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
captahab, just wondering is the pic with the tokico blues or not, and wondering if you ran into any problems with the megan racing springs on the sedan. Thanks

Mehgan springs

Yeah I had the Tokico blues installed, I installed 2 TRW camber bolts for the front and was able to get it to -1.0 camber, would like less. The springs are stiff
and rough on bumpy roads but are nice through the corners. This is more of a racing spring I would venture.

Back