Got my first mods

dark86

I got my first mods yesterday,
custom catback exhaust w/ magnaflow muffer and tip
and AEM SRI
heres some pic :)

i can't tell any difference in sound from the intake tho... not sure if i installed it correctly

Attachments

• IMG_3022.jpg
    IMG_3022.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 759
  • IMG_3023.jpg
    IMG_3023.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 781
  • IMG_3024.jpg
    IMG_3024.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 743
how do you like the sound of the magnaflow exhaust? i'm thinking of getting one but need opinions.

sasp5 said:
how do you like the sound of the magnaflow exhaust? i'm thinking of getting one but need opinions.

i actually have them put on a resonator for me too....
but i like the sound of local driving... but highway is still a bit too loud for me.. not used to it yet..
haha

you should deff be able to hear the differnece wiht intakes. had a short ram on my civic way back when and it sounded so nice

Lord_Zath said:
linkie fixie

thankie (thumb)

that sounds soooooooo sweet man...so you only have the obx header and magnaflow catback huh...nothing else intake/exhaust wise?

Last edited:
RicesP5 said:
you should deff be able to hear the differnece wiht intakes. had a short ram on my civic way back when and it sounded so nice

yea... thats what i thought too... lol does it look like i installed something wrong?
maybe not tight enough? would that cost the problem?

looks like everything is there and rite.. maybe your exhaust is drowning it out.. my buddy had a magnaflow on his jetta and god damn that thing was flippin loud

RicesP5 said:
looks like everything is there and rite.. maybe your exhaust is drowning it out.. my buddy had a magnaflow on his jetta and god damn that thing was flippin loud

what does drowning means..
been seeing ppl talking abt it.
just never really get it..
lol

uhhh hard to explain .. you know how you can turn your music up all the way so you dont gotta hear road noise and what not .. that would be drowning out the road niose.. maybe the exhaust note is drowning out the intake sound.. lift your hood and use your throttle while your over the engine.. you should hear it then

RicesP5 said:
uhhh hard to explain .. you know how you can turn your music up all the way so you dont gotta hear road noise and what not .. that would be drowning out the road niose.. maybe the exhaust note is drowning out the intake sound.. lift your hood and use your throttle while your over the engine.. you should hear it then

icc
i think i did that.. still don't hear much difference
thats why me and my friend were so damn confused
lol

i dont know what to say then.. maybe your car just sucks.. well wiat you get the point.. i dunno how to help yah or what to suggest.. im just rambling on rite now toodles

RicesP5 said:
i dont know what to say then.. maybe your car just sucks.. well wiat you get the point.. i dunno how to help yah or what to suggest.. im just rambling on rite now toodles

haha o well:)
i don't suppose theres a way to make the exhaust less loud at higher rpm?

the only way to make that exhaust quiet is to weld in another resonator....
Proteges drone...

Back