Gone in "6" seconds Own3d ....speed limit broken by over 140mph !!!

Ummm I dont know how to say this with out being an ass .. but the actual quote is "damn that guy's fast" ... sorry I had to (no) (smash)

pr5owner said:
*quote from the chinese guy in white civic from Fast and furious*

"damn he's fast"

SpicyMchaggis said:
why the hell did they stop..that sounds like some bulls*** right there..
Just a guess:
cop car across the road with the officer on the other side with gun drawn.

1sty said:
Just a guess:
cop car across the road with the officer on the other side with gun drawn.

lol ever try to shoot something going 200 mph? the bullet would lose its breath flyin that fast..

i was on a 97 honda f3 600 doin around 120 and saw lights. double the limit. not wantin the whole state called out on my ass i stopped about a mile ahead of the cop. when he finally caught up to me i was sittin on the ground. he came up and asked me why i stopped. i told him i thought it was the right thing to do. i live in south carolina but i have a florida license to avoid property taxes so i told him i was just in town for a few days and tryin to get off the highway quickly cuz SC drivers suck ass. he said he could appreciate that and told me to slow it down cuz i could get hurt by one of the "not so good drivers". so he took my license and registration and i'm thinkin i'm gettin a HUGE ticket and possibly a suspended license. he comes back about 5 minutes later, hands me a WARNING and tells me to be careful! HAHAHA! he was real nice about it too. then he started talkin about bikes that his friends have and stuff. figured he could relate and thats why he let me off. that was definately a good day! haven't gone that fast on the highway since. anyways, thought i would share

pb4ugoout said:
i was on a 97 honda f3 600 doin around 120 and saw lights. double the limit. not wantin the whole state called out on my ass i stopped about a mile ahead of the cop. when he finally caught up to me i was sittin on the ground. he came up and asked me why i stopped. i told him i thought it was the right thing to do. i live in south carolina but i have a florida license to avoid property taxes so i told him i was just in town for a few days and tryin to get off the highway quickly cuz SC drivers suck ass. he said he could appreciate that and told me to slow it down cuz i could get hurt by one of the "not so good drivers". so he took my license and registration and i'm thinkin i'm gettin a HUGE ticket and possibly a suspended license. he comes back about 5 minutes later, hands me a WARNING and tells me to be careful! HAHAHA! he was real nice about it too. then he started talkin about bikes that his friends have and stuff. figured he could relate and thats why he let me off. that was definately a good day! haven't gone that fast on the highway since. anyways, thought i would share
I hear a story like that about once for every 15 stories about how cops are such dicks. So far, all of my run-ins with the police have been on the positive side, but I'm a polite and courteous person myself so that helps a lot.

KzA said:
lol ever try to shoot something going 200 mph? the bullet would lose its breath flyin that fast..
No, no.
The cop would block the road in front of him so the bullit would be flying its normal speed + 205 MPH if it hit the guy on the bike.

ouch... that'd be what? a 500mph bullet? In like a pea and out like a basketball....

Puckpimp71 said:
ouch... that'd be what? a 500mph bullet? In like a pea and out like a basketball....
Or just save the amunition and throw a hand full of rocks up in the air as he goes by (rofl)

rofl..i think the best way would be to line a string across the ****** highway and clotheslibe the s*** out of him
hahaha oh god the gore

SpicyMchaggis said:
why the hell did they stop..that sounds like some bulls*** right there..
i know the story, the guy on the bike that was going 205mph, he slowed to let the other biker catch up, and the cops blocked off the road up ahead and they had to stop

KzA said:
um, 200mph is approx. 300FPS...my ******* airsoft guns shoot 400fps, a 9mm bullet usually is at about 1100-1400fps (muzzle velocity) (1300fps is 886mph)

it was a 1000cc honda, i thought over 200 was kinda far fetched seeing as a 'busa can goes 185-200 stock top speed

Latest posts

Back