Another Street Racing Death in Lawrenceville - this time a Mazda 6 involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mazda, which was traveling behind the Honda.....
Damn you...I thought I'd be the first!

wth?

ok guys maybe you should get some information on articles before you make comments like that. they werent racing and comments like those can be really offending to people that actually knew him. so think next time before you talk that way. thanks.

Or...you could get the sand out of your vagina. The police report clearly states that they were street racing, as did all news reports.

You sir, fail.

ok guys maybe you should get some information on articles before you make comments like that. they werent racing and comments like those can be really offending to people that actually knew him. so think next time before you talk that way. thanks.

They *were* racing. If one of the people injured/killed was your friend, my condolences. But that doesn't change the fact they were doing something stupid and illegal - putting others and themselves in danger.

Ah...J.A. is always so nurturing...maybe I'm just a troll.

J.A. is like the Sprite chasing the shot of vodka that my posts are.

I was thinking... "When the **** did this happen and why is being posted on?" I looked at the date on the article and was like "This was last year."

I agree with the overall concensus... it is both dumb and illegal. I mean, for cripe's sake there are plenty of industrial parks that are well lit... go there and run into a telephone pole instead of innocent drivers like us ok dicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back